Asian Institute of management _ manila 2013 MBA Admission

226 Posts  ·  77 Users
About this group
Hi, I am opening this thread to discuss about all relevant questions during this application process. Any body Applying ? profile/ gmat score/ WE.
Page 1 of 23

Hi

hope the information below would be enough for my profile evaluation.Thanks in advance.i am an indian i did my engineering in Mechanical branch and scored 65% agg. and then decided to join real estate sector have experience ranging from a sales executive (my first job ) to Business Development Lead(my present job).I have a work experience of 4.5 years.i volunteer in teaching juvenile prisoners once every week. I also help in raising funds for a blind school . i wanted an MBA to improve me ability to handle situations where i would have to implement innovative strategies, how to approach new markets and networking .i have taken the GMAT and scored a 580(24v 46q) i know its not even a decent score but still i would like to apply to MBA colleges preferably in Asia as I want to explore the Asian markets as i want to gain insights of Asian Reality sector.i want to apply to NUS,Nanyang,AIM but do you think i could apply to these colleges if not which schools should i target. If situation arises i am ready to study in India also

.Regards

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@talli

Hi Guys,

GMAT 680 qa 50 va 30, AWA 6.0 IR 7.0

Work Exp: 3.3 yrs, IT, telecom, Soft eng.

Grad:BE, ECE 8.73 CGPA

10th 89%

12th 91%

What are my chances for getting through AIM??

Also how is the University compared to NTU, NUS etc... and job scenario after MBA... I plan to move back to India port MBA....??

Also any idea what is the deadline for application and fees ??

Thanks in Advance!!!

Hi Talli, you can find the deadlines and fees info at the AIM website

www.aim.edu/admissions/applying-to-aim...

You can apply at the online application form

You have a fair chance of getting into AIM with your GMAT score and work experience.

Thanks Sooj
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

GMAT 680 qa 50 va 30, AWA 6.0 IR 7.0
Work Exp: 3.3 yrs, IT, telecom, Soft eng.
Grad:BE, ECE 8.73 CGPA
10th 89%
12th 91%

What are my chances for getting through AIM??

Also how is the University compared to NTU, NUS etc... and job scenario after MBA... I plan to move back to India port MBA....??

Also any idea what is the deadline for application and fees ??

Thanks in Advance!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone! I am from Cohort-8 of AIM MBA. My colleague Sooj also posted in this thread as of 18-MAR-'13. Our batch is currently on our MRR/LAB/Thesis break and will resume our elective term on September. 😃

If you have any inquiries in anticipation of your intake you may reply to me here or contact me through facebook.com/dave.francis.rayel - I can also help you get in touch with our Student Association officers. If you're around in BLR we can meet up and just ask away for any queries on study tips, work load, food, lodging, almost anything! Hope to hear from everyone. mg

Cheers!
-DAVE

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Plz add me in fb group... my Address is sanket.jk@gmail.com

I got an admit of AIM mBA 2013
what to do ? I am bit confused.
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Would you please add me to the FB group...? My address is ravalnaman02@gmail

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys! Got my acceptance for Cohort 9 in April, but discovered this forum just now... Would you please add me to the FB group...? My address is anunaysahay@gmail.com

Thanks a ton!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Ab14

when were you interviewed ?

wow! that was a quick reply by AIM... don they publish one list of selected candidates ?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@anubhavj

I got my admit to the full time MBA at AIM four days back.

Can someone please post the details of the facebook and the whataspp groups here ?

when were you interviewed ?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got my admit to the full time MBA at AIM four days back.

Can someone please post the details of the facebook and the whataspp groups here ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...