asian institute of management

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hello pagal guyites! A link in one of the forums took me to Business week forums that showd that asian institute of management, Phillipines, is the best b school in asia.. This suprised me coz i have never even hear of this school- they have ran...
Page 1 of 1
hello pagal guyites!
A link in one of the forums took me to Business week forums that showd that asian institute of management, Phillipines, is the best b school in asia.. This suprised me coz i have never even hear of this school- they have ranked iim 1 in 6 th position or sumthing- kindly enliten.. is it a good school... I turned to PG bible after a useless search in google.. u guys mite know abt the school and its reputation bettr!:

Yups, PG bible mein AIM ki entry ho chuki hai, search karein!
Locked.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hello pagal guyites!
A link in one of the forums took me to Business week forums that showd that asian institute of management, Phillipines, is the best b school in asia.. This suprised me coz i have never even hear of this school- they have ranked iim 1 in 6 th position or sumthing- kindly enliten.. is it a good school... I turned to PG bible after a useless search in google.. u guys mite know abt the school and its reputation bettr!:

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.