ASIAN COLLEGE OF JOURNALISM/INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MASS COMMUNICATION ADMISSIONS[2014-15]

3 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
In dearth of any germane threads on pg, I decided to create this one to address the issues of interested students willing to study journalism at either IIMC, New Delhi or ACJ, Chennai. As the entrance exams are most tentatively slated to be held i...
Page 1 of 1

how is asian clg placement....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, my need of the hour!Thanks 😃

When do the admission forms usually roll out?

I come from a non journo background, though I can grade myself as "Decent" in English, how do i go about analytical essays and writing skills. Suggestions please!

IIMC entrance looks quite challenging. Will reading newspapers alone suffice? What are the materials that I can refer to?I see various blogs which vouches for coaching centers, is it absolutely necessary?

8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In dearth of any germane threads on pg, I decided to create this one to address the issues of interested students willing to study journalism at either IIMC, New Delhi or ACJ, Chennai. As the entrance exams are most tentatively slated to be held in May, we've still good four months left which if properly utilized can ensure our entry to these colleges. Feel free to post anything relevant to these. We can also consider shifting to a group on FB, if the number builds some hope. Thank you.😃

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...