Asian College of Journalism, Chennai

40 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group
Since, I haven't been able to find a thread for ACJ or for it's entrance examination, here it goes. I am preparing for the exam myself and I have absorbed most of the information regarding the college, online. I still have a lot of queries an...
Page 1 of 4

Hi, You can checkout the details of interview process at ACJ on my blog https://guftagu11.blogspot.com/2019/05/acj-entrance-exam-and-interview.html?m=1

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey.. i have my acj interview day after too!
what exactly do they grill you on? current affairs/ your subject/ random stuff ??? everything?!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi...I have my ACJ interview coming up day after tomorrow. I was wondering if somebody would be able to shed some light on what to expect at the interview. I'm of course expecting it to be grilling...but what kind? Do they throw a lot of current affairs questions at ya? Coz then I'm pretty much on a sinking ship..I've been out of touch for about a month now. Dammit.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,
Have the results been declared for 2011-12 batch of ACJ ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am a mass comm aspirant and have been through the previous years papers of IIMC, xaviers, asian etc.....i have quite an idea of all the major happenings that took place last year... bt what i wanted to know was that are coaching classes for these exams required ??there's hardly a month left and i m in a fix....if yes which are the reputed coaching institutes in delhi??

1 comment
Anusha_Vuyyuru
@Anusha_Vuyyuru  ·  0 karma

Hey! Can you please help me by telling where(website) to find Acj's previous years entrance question papers?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Here is something to curb the enthusiasm of ACJ aspirants. I found a few blogs of current ACJ students and their posts about placements this year. It does not affect me that they don't have jobs. What affects me is that some of them are decent writers and are still jobless. Please depress yourself-
Memories of a Wandering Soul: Hates placements!
acjdiaries: Ill-effects of joblessness
A cynic's take: The diary of a self-righteous struggler
THE EDDIES: Placed under a shower

i appreciate the effort you put in to dig out such important piece of info. But, in the end they are all working somewhere.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys!! Got into ACJ!! Wohoo! Television!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey! nice to hear that. I had mine on Saturday and was one of the last people to go. The wait was more nerve wrecking than the actual interview. My panel was really chilled out and they asked me stuff about my acads and experiences. Could not really read their reactions. Fingers crossed for the results!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey all,
I've completed my acj interview on june 8th. i was the first to go!!! :-(:-( Anyways i wish i could have come earlier and replied to this post about my experience. Unfortunately my internet connection was down. Guess it's too late to help anyone out!! 😃

All i can say is that the interview was okay. There were four people interviewing me. They were quite friendly. They asked me about my interests and certain current affairs. i just spoke to them directly and confidently. Now lets just hope that my name appears tomorrow. Am keeping my fingers crossed. all the best guys. Lets hope for the best.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

By the way, any idea how far the college is from the airport?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...