Asian College of Journalism 2013-14 - Queries/ Admissions (Notice Out)

29 Posts  ·  24 Users
About this group
Hello.I have seen plenty of non-dedicated journalism threads on PG. I thought of starting a thread for the admissions to the Asian College of Journalism, for the year 2013-14. Admissions are open now. I am currently studying here and will graduate...
Page 1 of 3

Hello, puys.. I'm thinking to do Journalism in writing.. What are the premier colleges in India besides IIMC? I'm new to this field,please give suggestions. How is MICA? And how is this online course in Digital Marketing from MICA? What are other good colleges? for Post grad. I've done B.COM(H) from University of Delhi. Kindly, answer all my questions.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am selected for PGDM in ITM Kharghar for 2014-2016 for HRM

Let me know about there placements track record.

After doing MBA I expect atleast 50k.

Also tell me same about IES Bandra, Chetna, Lala lajpat rai, n Thakur college

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

heyy guys...i just got my admission confirmed into acj,but into RADIO stream whereas my prefrence was TELEVISION, so is settling for radio a good option?..i mean can v xpct placements in television with radio as background..like during the campus placements n all?..overall is it worth doing radio??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wish u all gud luck 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

to everyone who got the call: wish you guys/gals luck 👍

i got the dreaded chair on 5th........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how many with interview on 4th? mine is on 4th

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
shilpaelizabeth
@shilpaelizabeth  ·  0 karma

mine is during the morning session. wish u gud luck 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
jayanthpamaraju
@jayanthpamaraju  ·  0 karma

Thank you and wish you the best 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@enigmaticpranav

Hello.I have seen plenty of non-dedicated journalism threads on PG. I thought of starting a thread for the admissions to the Asian College of Journalism, for the year 2013-14. Admissions are open now. I am currently studying here and will graduate in early May.Queries are welcome (including queries about other known journalism colleges).Note: I am not an official representative of ACJ or something. Just a student. Was very active on PG during my MBA days and thought of doing something similar this time. Was encouraged by the presence of journalism threads here.

Hello Pranav..

I have been short listed for the interview scheduled on June 4th. So I am wondering if you could help me out with my queries. Firstly, could I know the process of the interview?Like what would they be asking and all. It would be highly appreciated if you could share your interview experience. Thank you in advance.😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what we can expect in direct interview after written exam

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, people!

I made the shortlist, and I've been scouring the interwebz for information. What do they REALLY quiz you on, in the interview?
1 comment
MBAtman
@MBAtman  ·  0 karma

😛 a lot

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i think im almost a month late. d last comment is on april 4th! anybody here anymor?😟

14 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 14
appudesikan
@appudesikan  ·  0 karma

Hello Pranav,

To my surprise I am shortlisted for the interview!!!!!!!!.

I am an IT professional who had completed engineering in 2010. Possible questions are why engineering and why the shift towards journalism after close to 3 years of working as a software professional. Any more questions ? would they petrify us with more GK related questions in the interview? please help!!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Vedika.Agarwal
@Vedika.Agarwal  ·  0 karma

Hi Pranav. Ive been shortlisted for the personal interview this year. I was wondering if we could talk further about what to expect in the PI. Please let me know if thats okay. Thanks!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...