Asia - Graduate School of Business

Hello Puys, I tried searching for information on this new insti but I think no one really knows about it yet. :: Welcome to Asia Graduate School of Business :: If any one of you has any info and is planning to apply here then do post in h...
15 Posts  ·  10 Users
Page 1 of 1
hihave u joined asia graduate school.i got admission for 1yr neeraj khemka Hi All! I am a prospective student of Asia GSB and upon enquiring i got this latest information from Mr. Zulfy of Asia GSB. ---The 1 yr program starts from April 2009. ---F...
Read more...
  •  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi Puys So how many of you have decided to join in Asia Graduate of Business School one year program / two year program.. I am taking the shot for one year program ..except ISB , IMI , IIM all program in this line are comparatively new .And all...
Read more...
  •  
Hi All! I am a prospective student of Asia GSB and upon enquiring i got this latest information from Mr. Zulfy of Asia GSB. ---The 1 yr program starts from April 2009. ---Faculty will be from Fisher Colllege(Ohio State Univ, USA), Tianjin and USA....
Read more...
  •  
Hi Ramana Priya! I have found this website for Tiangin on the web which is useful.http://www.tjpu.edu.cn/tjpuo/index.html On enquiring with Mr. Zulfy of Asia Graduate School of Business I got the following info abt Tianjin nTIANJIN IS THE THIRD LA...
Read more...
  •  
Hi Guys, Nice to see the Asia GSB posts here, I went through the photographs in the hyderabad jublee office, its very good in short a big campus, excellent infrastructure. I am mostly concerned about the 1 yr program in which the titanjin polytec...
Read more...
  •  
Hello All, I had been to the Asia GSB administration office over the week end, here are some questions that I discussed with the Director of the Asia GSB:1. What is the Faculty that we ca look forward to?Ans: : It would be best in the lot. would g...
Read more...
  •  
Guys/Gals, Any updates on this college... i was just going through the website.. of the college I am planning to apply for the 1 year PGPM any news about the college regarding the last dates, intrerviews,starting dates ...etc for the 1 year prog...
Read more...
  •  

The china college is supposed to be the best in china & yaa i agre they are talking nothin about the palcements is worring.

•  
Visited this site a few days back and found some questionable points: 1.The Faculty has not been selected yet. (Except for the faculties from the other alliance collges with which the institute has tied up)2.Being a new school on the block, the fe...
Read more...
  •  

Hey I anted to know how effective the course can be & what advantage/diadvantage a program will have over a degree/diploma.....

•