Asia cup; Indian Squad..... :(

137 Posts  ·  30 Users
About this group
The defeat at the hands of the zimbabweans as well as the lankans in the zimbabwe tri series, India continued it's losing streak after the t20 world cup. For me the series was good for india to realize who all of the young brigade is worthy t...
Page 1 of 14

INDIA WON !!

Wonder how can they loose to ZIMBABWE ???

Match fixing , so that ZIM can get test - status

What comes easy, won't last. What lasts, won't come easy.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Yeah, so rightly said by rohit, given an opportnity i would change the title of the thread to
Asia Cup 😃 ... Our Asia Cup :)
No doubt indian team performed like a team.... and so it did.
Hope we stay afloat till the world cup atleast 😃

i wanted to post this fr a long time and now team india has givenme right opportunity. this win yesterday proved that we don need any individual to win us match. we can win match by team effort too,. there were so many stars in yestrday match- raina,rohity,jadeja,karthik,dhoni ,nehra,zaheer. praveen ( for all important wicket of dilshan)! everyone was a mtch winner.

this team was playing widout sachin,sehwag and uvi( argubly best 3 batsmans of india in recent times)- yet it showed that in cricket team is always bigger than individual.

there was so much of disappointment reg asia cup amongst fans outr very own thread title might suggest that many thought india cannot even reach finals . but exact opposite happened. we did something which the stars never did for past 15 years. for once batsman and bowlers peaked at the most opportune time- th e final. i hope fans start understanding that matches are won by team not individuals.

Team India has won many matches through team effort, especially since Ganguly took over as captaincy, but yes, this effort is also pretty good, considering some star players weren't in the squad. Of course, I'm not considering Yuvi to be a star right now because although he has been a star in the past, he wasn't just pulling his weight in the last few months (pun intended ;)) But before that period (in the late 90s that is), it was more of a one man effort, barring the odd instances.

Anyway, it's always good to have more players able to perform for the team rather than depending on just one player 😃

i wanted to post this fr a long time and now team india has givenme right opportunity. this win yesterday proved that we don need any individual to win us match. we can win match by team effort too,. there were so many stars in yestrday match- raina,rohity,jadeja,karthik,dhoni ,nehra,zaheer. praveen ( for all important wicket of dilshan)! everyone was a mtch winner.

this team was playing widout sachin,sehwag and uvi( argubly best 3 batsmans of india in recent times)- yet it showed that in cricket team is always bigger than individual.

there was so much of disappointment reg asia cup amongst fans outr very own thread title might suggest that many thought india cannot even reach finals . but exact opposite happened. we did something which the stars never did for past 15 years. for once batsman and bowlers peaked at the most opportune time- th e final. i hope fans start understanding that matches are won by team not individuals.

ya finally won d asia cup...
nw i thnk india are no. 2 in the world in odi..(read it somewhr lk if they win dz cup)/..
n australia losn to england in 1st match n wd also do today i gues..
so jst w8n for dm to becum world no. 1

no dude,we are already no.2..by the end of the league matches..
It will take sometime to reach number 1
australia is on 131
and india 121
hope aussies keep on losing

Yeah.! Aftr 15yr we got it..
INDIA.. INDIA.!!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."

ya finally won d asia cup...
nw i thnk india are no. 2 in the world in odi..(read it somewhr lk if they win dz cup)/..
n australia losn to england in 1st match n wd also do today i gues..
so jst w8n for dm to becum world no. 1

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)
ah what a match........
Ah m in love for cricket once again
its just happens whenever india wins 😃

yeehaw we broke the 15 year old jinx:::: too good man....enjoyed everybit of it, the fight we put, the way we played as a team, this is team india's victory, not because of any individual player but a combined effort...
keep rocking

We have won the asia cup!
We are the new champions!
And this was a match in which all the players contributed!
Cheers team india
:-):-):-):-)