Asia Cup 2012

181 Posts  ·  44 Users
About this group
Hi all We are back to the tournament where all the Asian cricketing giants fight to prove their mettle and display leadership in subcontinent. We, Team India, are the defending champions. Tournament kicks off on 11 march with Ban vs...
Page 1 of 19
h T c Says
any IPL thread started , which i am not aware of :biggrin: ?

don't know :D
but this one ought to closed.

PS: i know now :-
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/indian-premier-league-season-5-fantasy-league-discussions-25077754
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

any IPL thread started , which i am not aware of :biggrin: ?

Last thing to say for this Asia Cup....Bangladesh really played very hard...Though, tough luck but still hats off to them

unlike last year this Asia Cup was full of surprises and have few powerful performances.....
i enjoyed all the matches a lot...and very much impressed by the way Bangladesh as Team has evolved...it is very good for cricket....
a lot of positives can be taken from this...like...
Bangladesh...
Pakistan continued there good run.....
India finally had some breather.....
Few things which i missed was...
Malinga...he is out of form...and i must say Kohli has made life of batsman from all round the world a lot easy...it was clearly evident that Malinga still haven't recovered from the Match against India in Hobart.....

Crazy Indian Fans...after seeing Bangladesh Cricket fan...i became nostalgic and remembered how we used to pray..
i think Indian Cricket Popularity is on Decline........
and Tough Time Ahead for BCCI.......

Didn't played fantasy this time around....but will be part of IPL....
meet you guys on 4th April and will discuss Cricket.....

SBT-2012 VC|| one last hurray

Subha Bhai

Please post your winning speech Thread reaching its last day tomorrow! 😉

And i took the break from Asia Cup Fantasy League, will be in for IPL's Fantasy

Enough of finishing at number 2 A new battle begins on 4th April

Till then,
Keep Enjoying
:biggrin:

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **

Congrats to legend of fantasies for topping it. Happy with my performance , targeted top-7 finish seeing the difference after 1st match.

well played suveer,siva,tamal,thilak and htc

Ab hoga asli muqabla......

Final League Standings

Congos Subhakimi :thumbsup: . League manager stole the league
kuddos to all other participants
rahice sir thodi tips do team choose karne ki, joined late and raced to top 5:biggrin:

This was the 1st time i participated in such league with pg mates, enjoyed it :grin:

Looking forward for IPL 5

Bangladesh lost the match ...
So sad but who won the fantasy league ? :biggrin:
This too shall pass ...
karan20 Says
i guess Bangladesh is playing at par with ZIMBABWE team of late nineties & first half of last decade..... typical yet so near yet so far kind of matches & tournaments

Zimbamwe was much much stronger at that time..Infact if it is not for Mugabe..They could have gone on to do something big..
Alistair Campbell, Grant flower,Caryle, andy flower( who can forget him),wishart brothers, whittal brothers,streak,blignaut( this guy was brilliant),strang,Price,olonga and many others...

Infact if they had their best team intact..they could,ve achhieve much more...

Regarding bangladesh, well they have played beautifully here so no comments..but most of the times their every high performance is succeded by many new lows...so still waiting and watching..:biggrin:

i guess Bangladesh is playing at par with ZIMBABWE team of late nineties & first half of last decade..... typical yet so near yet so far kind of matches & tournaments

LIFE is all about choices u make & so is CAT !!