Army Institute Of Management, Kolkata Admission Process (2018-20)

11 Posts  ·  22 Users
About this group

The motive of the group is to reach the massses and enligthen the people or candidates looking forward to pursure MBA from AIMK. 

Candidates are welcomed to shoot thier queries related to Application process, GD/PI Process, Packages offered etc.

Page 1 of 2

Can anybody help me out.. im an army candidate still hanging on the waiting list in 3 or 4th position.. plz tell me tht will i get call?? .. n college is also not giving the perfect ansr.. will i get a call or not??

1 like1 comment
dpbhai
@dpbhai  ·  0 karma

What are your educational background ? And how much u scored in CAT ? call me on 9140941886

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can u tell me whats the average cat percentile to get selected for gd pi

1 comment
varsha.taragi
@varsha.taragi  ·  15 karma

The cut off percentile to fetch a GD/PI call is usually decided on the no. of applicants applying for the admission every year. The cut offs are never revealed but the final selection is done on the basis of both your CAT score and GD/PI performance, with GD/PI with more weightage.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

May I know what is the procedure for withdrawal?? Do I need to come to college for withdrawal or some other procedure is there?

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Lusifa
@Lusifa  ·  1 karma

Or you can directly call to 8697334171

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Lusifa
@Lusifa  ·  1 karma

For any help

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do we need to wear formals everyday?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
varsha.taragi

Apart from Institute dress, for other days you need to wear the Trousers and Shirt, which is called Normal formals here. Don't get confused! 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
tarunverma211
@tarunverma211  ·  0 karma

Okay got it .Thank you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to know what kind of industrial exposer does one get in AIMK and which company come for internship plus does everyone get the internship

3 comments
varsha.taragi

Companies such FMCG, FMCD, Manufacturing, Market Research, Services, Financial Services, Retail, Digital Marketing Firms, Banks, CA Firms, Broking Firms, Hotel Industry, E-commerce etc. participates in Summer Internship Program every year. Also every year we have an average add on of atleast 15_20 new companies coming in for Internship Program.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
varsha.taragi

Yes, Everybody gets placed from the college for the Summer Internship Program. Winter Internship is not mandate though optional, one can do it if they wish to. You will get the leads from the college if you wish to, or you can apply outside as well.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@varsha.taragi I request you to give some honest reviews on placement scenario, roles offered, opportunities provided, and real life exposure of this clg and pls pls don't hype in any of these things.

3 comments
varsha.taragi

Honestly speaking the best ever placement of our college (in terms of Package) are for marketing students only. The companies participating in the campus drive are from various industries such as FMCG, FMCD, Auto Mobiles, Financial Services, e-commerce etc. mainly offering profiles such as Sales Officer, BDM/BDE . Except for the few Companies who offers Digital Marketing, Business Analyst & Product development profile etc. depending upon their criteria of selection. Also few Companies offering B2B Channel sales, Operations etc. The CTC offered by these companies varies from 4 Lacs to 10 Lacs. With Median Salary of 5 Lacs.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
varsha.taragi

Frankly speaking, if we talk about the Campus placements exposure, College does provide the ample opportunities. But we lacks in corporate & International exposure during the course of learning.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

now KIIT BHUNESHWAR is much better then AIMK, its offering much placement then AIMK pf average about 8lac 14 lac at same cat score. On the other hand AIMK dont have any good system for selection they are selecting those candidate who have good percentile but less GD and PI score.. What a recruiter will expect from this type of candidates I got selected in AIMK but am not taking admission

1 like16 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 16
Lfdd
@Lfdd  ·  7 karma

I know, and i know aimk better then u

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
dpbhai
@dpbhai  ·  0 karma

@Lfdd if they are giving chance to everyone to speak that doesn't mean that they have few candidates. I Guess it's very humble and generous of them that they are providing equality and not only giving chance to person who speaks all the time irrespective of the content. Nd btw my sister's friend pursued MBA from AIMK and today she is in USA. THANK AND REGARDS- DEVESH PRATAP SINGH ( 9554438661) Varsha Maam, can u plz WhatsApp me on this number because i have some doubts about entrance procedure. Im a ward of Deceased soldier on DUTY and i need to have a proper guidance as i have no body except the internet and internet isn't enough.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Not Finding "army institute of management" in educational institution name in SB collect

2 comments
nitin2309
@nitin2309  ·  0 karma

SB collect ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
varsha.taragi

Is the issue still existing? Cause I can find the name of our Institute in SBI Collect.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Merit list is out...not uploaded on website but are informing by email.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

till when can we expect the 1st selection list of candidates for 2018-2020 batch

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...