Are you thinking of Joining an ERP course?????

54 Posts  ·  86 Users
About this group
Hi Junta !!!!! There would be so many of us, who would be thinking of joining an ERP course. As a matter of fact....every wednesday I see so many ads in Times Ascent to join an ERP course. I also enquired about the same and the fee for that i...
Page 1 of 6

For 2020 ERP materials requirement/ preparations, drop an email at mypassion1410@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

2019 CFA, CAIA, FRM, CPA, CIA, GMAT, ERP, ACCA dipIFR, Financial modelling, various Advanced excels materials etc available; drop an email at mypassion1410@gmail.com if needed...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Enterprise resource planning or ERP software is a suite of applications that manages center business processes, for example, sales, purchasing, accounting, Human Resource, customer support, CRM and inventory. It's an integrated framework rather than individual software planned specifically for business process. my suggestion is ERP course is worth to do.

Post 5570947387490304
Foram
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A few humble tips from my side which may help you prepare better:

1. MAKE NOTES - Highly important, this will make it easier for you to revise the concepts when the 'D-day' arrives.
  2. Examine carefully how much weight-age is given for each topic and assign your efforts correspondingly. Though you might have a passion for Oil or Gas it is important you also dive into other topics such as Electricity, etc.
  3. There is no negative marking! Attempt each question no matter how clueless you are about it!
  4. Attempt all the questions you know first. Come back later to the ones you need to think about. The paper throws several full toss' here and there. Make full use of them.
  5. Have a Red Bull in the lunch break - it helps keep the mind active during the second half. 
  6. Be confident and disciplined. Exam materials may look tough but steady preparation gets you there with ease. 
  7. Dive into the world of energy and risk management. Watch movies & documentaries on it, read books on it, talk about it with your friends and colleagues. Read books of Michael Lewis. You will start to to build interest and eventually ignite a passion for the industry. At this point, the reading the materials will be more like imagining a Shakespearean play.

The above are my 7 points of success. Wish you all the best! 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am a fresher without any experience yet. I am thinking of doing an ERP course. What could be the duration? Should I give it a try? Can I be assured of a job after this certification course? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I have 3 years of work ex in supply chain management (non-IT) and 2 years of work ex in software development with a IT company. I am a B.Tech + MBA (International Business).

I am searching for a SCM related job in IT (Business analyst or Functinal consultant) but it looks like all of them are asking for end-to-end implementation experience in one or the other ERP (Mostly Oracle Business Suites or SAP). So, I am thinking of doing a ERP certification/course. 

Can anyone please advise if this investment be worth? and any recommendation on the course?

Thanks in Advance,

Priyanka

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GARP ERP (energy risk professional) 2015 edition books available OM BOOK CENTER pleas contact me Email : ombookcenter@gmail.com 

or 9833541212 / 9833851455 / 9833591215 call me now best price 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi! plz help me in differentiating Bureau of Energy Efficiency course and GARP ERP.

I am Electrical Engg. with 5 yrs of exp. in chemical industry, Electrical Maintenance and Projects. Whether this background can help me for opting this course?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I AM A BTECH GRADUATE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ERP,SAP..etc AND THEIR FUTURE SCOPE.PLS MAIL ME THE DETAILS
danish_ahamad@live.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I just finished my B.E in IT from MUMbAI.
I am very much interested in SAP but the problem is that people tell me that i need some experience before i can take a course in SAP.
So, i wanted to know if a fresher cannot do the course and get a job..
Please help me .
I am very much undecided about my future if this doesnt work out .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...