Are we being ruled by political party or the SC!!

3 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
In the era of political coalition, its increasingly difficult for the goverment(central/state) to take decision which pleases all its coalition member.Hence these days it has become common for SC to pass rulings to stop government from commiting b...
Page 1 of 1

Contempt of court means are of two types
1. Going against the order of the court.
2. Disturbing the courts precedding esp after being warned

My point of starting his thread was that all important decisions are being taken by SC then why do we need a GOVT.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

OK, I am not being sarcastic, but how much of this is actually contempt of court? And pls respond if you actually know what Contempt is, and not with your definition of the same :)

Cheers

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||

In the era of political coalition, its increasingly difficult for the goverment(central/state) to take decision which pleases all its coalition member.Hence these days it has become common for SC to pass rulings to stop government from commiting blunders.And now it seems that it is not the government but the SC which is ruling us.

Examples of these are SC order on Demolition drive being carried out in Delhi,Sc asking govt to explain its stand on Reservation, SC decision On Fanaa being screened in Gujrat and the list goes on.
Pour in views as if this is boon or bane to our democracy!!

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!