are u smiling

17 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
results are out . a year of hard work has left us with good or bad experiences . well i know every one of us, who like me has made it to some dream institute will definately think the positive way . but yes some of us wont. some may be angry....
Page 1 of 2

guys ,
i opened this discussion so that we who made act as a cushion as a true friend to all those who didnt.

thanx to you spiderman, aarthi asli badshaah

just keep smiling

sumanta

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
since u opened this topic let me add my view to it .

i have been to mumbai meet recently and believe me many had made it to dream colleges , or people like me who made it to decent enough colleges , but there were plenty around who hadnt made it this year , but they were so happy for the others . i just loved their spirit . i think being on pg fo so long has made many realise that there is life beyond an mba and the meet was a testimony to this . 😃

i loved the spirit keep it up guys

spidey aka gary

well gary , no doubt abt what u said 😃 ... everybody keep smiling like there is a person in front of u clicking ur snap

😃 😃 😃
(Self explainatory) 😃 😃

Sure my dear friends,
Yaaron I m waitlist in kj I don't know whether it will clear or not but one thing I know that I will reach where I wanted to .
My long term goals can not be taken away from these things.
Not this time but next time .
I am very much happy that lots among us have made it.
And I thank to God that he has given me such a good life and good company too.
And I firmly believe in Ankita's signature:
"Don't be afraid of pressure. Remember that Pressure is what turns a lump of coal into a DIAMOND"
There is always next time yaar.
Finally this is not the dead end.

well for all those out there like who dint make it to any b-school...all i got to say is ...

Never be sad or desponding,
There is a morrow for thee;
Soon thou shalt dwell in its brightness,
There with the Lord thou shalt be.

(im soory if tis reminds u of d cancelled CAT... btw its does remind me of it )

that shud be it i guess

cheers
prez .. (for once i dont feel like using "twisted" )

PS:keep thoz smiles flowing ppl :biggrin: :biggrin:

even i was in their second list. but they were asking me to pay 25 k which didnt paid . so no final call for me .

lokesh

Arthi V Says
Read ur blog...interresting... which b school have u made it to??????

i made it to GIM. anyway guys keep smiling and saurabh gr8 words man - as long as one even tried atleast a bit he /she should be happy 😃

Read ur blog...interresting... which b school have u made it to??????

i completely agree with u arthi. this site is something really gr8. it has put a smile on fine face even after not no gr8 performance in retest. it has motivated me.

and ya preparing for cat for last one year was a awsome experience............ i have learnt so many things.............. made so many friends that it almost made the year worth it . and now i m hoping that next year will be even better now that i have come to pg.

thnxs to pg i am smiling 😃

lokesh

This site has been a nice experience really..soo many students with dreams of gettting into b-schools of their choice..and making it!!! 😃 😃 but the one year of preparation was an experience in itself that no one will forget...As they say the journey is as important as the destination...

All the best to all who are on the first step towards pursuing their dream careers!!! ..and the others..dont ever lose hope...theres always something good in store for each one. its upto the individual to unravel it!!!!

Bye and take care! 😃