Are there still chances of MBA???...CAT/XAT/NMAT/SNAP/etc... all over...what to do???

7 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hi guys, since most of the good Bschool admissions are over....and there might be people like me who might have had many kicks and cud not get through any of the reputed Bscools... The question is what can we do now?? Are there still good...
Page 1 of 1
hi there,

if u dnt wanna waste an year u can go for nmat may 06 there u can apply for global business mba they need 2 yrs of ex its gud u can give a shot at tht just check out nmins site also if u appeared for cat u can go for 1 yr course at bma bangalore thts bim's bangalore branch. keep tryin buddie .....................

a person with 2 years IT experience is not eligible for the global MBA program!!!!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I think there is not much response to my queries.the thread is becoming dead.

MODs u can close this thread

hi there,

if u dnt wanna waste an year u can go for nmat may 06 there u can apply for global business mba they need 2 yrs of ex its gud u can give a shot at tht just check out nmins site also if u appeared for cat u can go for 1 yr course at bma bangalore thts bim's bangalore branch. keep tryin buddie .....................

I guess krish_bags wants to do MBA in finance or Marketing only and not IB
But I think tht for a profile having 2 yrs infosys experience BIM is not worth it.

hi there,

dude, 1yr courses from reputed colleges generally require more than 5-6 years of workex.

Besides , no point doing something just for the heck of it.

i would recommend you to take yet another shot at the good bschools next year. Have some good backup options instead of being this situation all over again.

Well guys starting with myself.....I am working in INFY as a S/W Engineer with 2 yrs of experience....But want to do MBA in finance/Marketing
personally I feel that I yr MBA in finace/marketing from a reputed institute asking for 5-6 lacs is also good.....But I cannot bear the expenses of 15 lacs of SPJ dubai etc

Does anyone have any knowledge about any 2 yr course admission still open...????

Well guys starting with myself.....I am working in INFY as a S/W Engineer with 2 yrs of experience....But want to do MBA in finance/Marketing
personally I feel that I yr MBA in finace/marketing from a reputed institute asking for 5-6 lacs is also good.....But I cannot bear the expenses of 15 lacs of SPJ dubai etc

Does anyone have any knowledge about any 2 yr course admission still open...????

Hi guys,

since most of the good Bschool admissions are over....and there might be people like me who might have had many kicks and cud not get through any of the reputed Bscools...
The question is what can we do now??
Are there still good B school opportunities somewhere?
Are there still some good 1yr/2yr programs open in Marketing/finance/HR/IT