Are Final Year students eligible for SSC CGLE

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Everyone is saying to me that final year students are not eligible for SSC CGLE and they are referring below statement which is written in SSC CGLE Notification :"All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for appearing at the I...
Page 1 of 1

Everyone is saying to me that final year students are not eligible for SSC CGLE and they are referring below statement which is written in SSC CGLE Notification :

"All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for appearing at the Interview/Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets for all the three years of Graduation/ Provisional Certificate/ Certificate of Graduation in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the 1st January,2014, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission.”

Yeah, I agree with all people that above lines are written in SSC CGLE 2014 Notification. But, After these lines an additional clause is also given :

“The Candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the Educational Qualification.”

Nobody is paying attention on this clause and all are saying to me that final year students are not eligible. What is the implications of this clause?? In this clause, of which Cut Off date SSC is talking about?? It is very important question as so many aspirants like me are confused on this and burning their blood. Please help me out. Now I'm in 7th semester and aiming for SSC CGLE 2015.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...