Are Cold Drinks doing any Good to our Health?

31 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Not a new question to b asked, this question has been roaming around the streets of India for a long time now, but do we dare to find an answer, no we don't answer but we simply ignore the question, just for ur sake. Has Cold drinks done any goo...
Page 1 of 4

even the diet ones have ketones. the labeling cautions--not fit for kids up to certain age.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Its the safer alternative to water in many places where hygienic water is hard to come by.

Beware whenever u have any pepsi or coke or any think like that, they dont have any quality, the bottles of pepsi and thumbs up have changed in shape and also in the printing on it ie. the stickers and all that but still u can see the old model bottles in the market, wat does this sugges that these bottles are recycled again and again so wheres the quality now.
Ashish
palz Says
sure dude..they wud make me happy too :drinking: but i wud STILL know that they are bad for me....believe me, every single person who does either ov these, knows they bad.....:bad-word:

Yup...i know that every one understand that they are bad for them but stil cant leave it!!
As far as soft drink goes, not many realise it that its really bad for health!!
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
For some people, drugs/smoking/drinking is life & thats make them happy....

DISCLAIMER: I dont take any of the above mentioned 3 options!!

sure dude..they wud make me happy too :drinking: but i wud STILL know that they are bad for me....believe me, every single person who does either ov these, knows they bad.....:bad-word:
palz Says
its almost like asking is smoking/ drinking (alcohol!) / drugs are bad??? quite an optimistic way ov putting the question tho!

For some people, drugs/smoking/drinking is life & thats make them happy....

DISCLAIMER: I dont take any of the above mentioned 3 options!!
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
its almost like asking is smoking/ drinking (alcohol!) / drugs are bad??? quite an optimistic way ov putting the question tho!
You cant expect pesticides to be at a more lower price .

On a serious note: There is a huge profit margin on cold drinks and the MRP of these can be slashed further!!
The major cost to these companies is advertising... which amounts to many many times over the product cost... and hence they charge so much for aerated water.. Even a single rupee up and down amounts to a very significant profit or loss to them!!
andy4u Says
i hope this propoganda becomes so big,that once again the entire media start championing the cause.govt. orders a scientific test and ultimately...........the prices once again hit the rock-bottom.:)

You cant expect pesticides to be at a more lower price .

On a serious note: There is a huge profit margin on cold drinks and the MRP of these can be slashed further!!

i hope this propoganda becomes so big,that once again the entire media start championing the cause.govt. orders a scientific test and ultimately...........the prices once again hit the rock-bottom.:)