are 3rd year engineering students allowed to take cat2008

3 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi to all, could anyone please suggest me if i can write CAT this year......and again in the coming year.....as this year i have not started my preparation ...i just want to make a try....and if i wouldnt face any problem in the future for writi...
Page 1 of 1
Hi to all,
could anyone please suggest me if i can write CAT this year......and again in the coming year.....as this year i have not started my preparation ...i just want to make a try....and if i wouldnt face any problem in the future for writing the exam twice......

Hi @prayagnitin

First of all welcome to PG!!!

Please don't open threads for individuals query, instead use the Search option to find the relevant thread

Use the thread posted by @bandari in the above post :)

BTW only the students who are in their Final Year of graduation are eligible for writing CAT and that too with a letter from the college authority that you are a student of Final Year :)

Hope this helps in solving your query :D

Cheers!!!
Siddharth

PS:- Mods please do the needful
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi to all,
could anyone please suggest me if i can write CAT this year......and again in the coming year.....as this year i have not started my preparation ...i just want to make a try....and if i wouldnt face any problem in the future for writing the exam twice......

hey please dont open new threads for individual queries
you can post your queries relating to CAT eligibity here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2008-advertisement-released-discussions-on-application-related-queries-25033065.

Hi to all,

Nitin Prayag INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT CALCUTTA