Ardent Bangalore CAT Takers 2014

4 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
First of all,A happy new year to all of the PG Junta in Bangalore..... This Year is waiting for all of us us to make our mark by getting into Prestigious IIM's Or Some Other Elite Colleges.This group is meant solely for the purpose of Hardcore pre...
Page 1 of 1

There is a vacancy in my flat currently .. If any of the aspirants is willing to share a 2BHK with 3 other CAT aspirants then he is more than welcome .. We stay in Marathalli and we would encourage you to visit our place .. Talk to us and then think over it .. 

Only serious Aspirants are welcomed . Message me for contact details :)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul" - Invictus​
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone from Accenture(Bang-6), targeting CAT-14 ??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any place where we can buy full TIME material for preparation in Bangalore?

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

First of all,A happy new year to all of the PG Junta in Bangalore..... This Year is waiting for all of us us to make our mark by getting into Prestigious IIM's Or Some Other Elite Colleges.This group is meant solely for the purpose of Hardcore preparation for CAT 2014 and for the same of which we need to refrain us from other un-useful stuffs as much as we can.It doesn't matter whether you are less or more Intelligent but what matters is how tirelessly are you putting your sincere efforts.It is to be noted that Only those Bangalore People needs to Join who are damn serious for CAT.Last but not the least,we will be forming a group study plan on weekends where we can discuss all our doubts and queries related to any topic.Another Lastly but Indeed Wisely 😁 I am waiting for all of your's perception related to this thread.

Eat,Sleep, Break The Streak
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...