ARC Document Verifiaction QUERIES...???

116 Posts  ·  48 Users
About this group
Hi all...I am starting this thread as most of us are experiencing many queries and doubts regarding the document verification process at ARC centres... In this thread i call on those who are done with there VERIFICATION to post their experiences...
Page 1 of 12

One of my friend had called up at an ARC and they told him to just write an application and submit during verification for loss of reciept, check with your ARC...

Wafa Deshmukh Follow me on Twitter @deshmukhwafa
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi pls pls help..

I can't find my postal reciept..now what do I do? pls pls help..

If you remember the postal receipt no, you would be fine. If no, you need to make a affidavit for it. Not too sure about it.

Hi pls pls help..

I can't find my postal reciept..now what do I do? pls pls help..

I couldn't see it! :(
Or is it because I'm done with my ARC?

yea i think people done with arc cant edit.. before arc i could do it
Fakhruddin Godhrawala - SIBAR Pune | Sinhgad

I couldn't see it! :(
Or is it because I'm done with my ARC?

Digital Says
login into your dte students page and then go to your form the place where you see your arc there will also have a button to edit it
akshata_khan Says
how to change ARC center??

login into your dte students page and then go to your form the place where you see your arc there will also have a button to edit it
To all the Puys who've got their ARC remaining at Thakur, Kandivali (E)!
There are a lot of problems there as Thakur is the only center from Jogeshwari to Vasai.
I reached there @ 3.30 and couldn't leave before 6.45.
There were guys who were waiting with me who'd reached there by 12-12.30 and entered into the ARC verification room with me!
Must say, the Thakur faculty was extremely helpful and stretched on beyond their official timings of 9 to 5 and took it up till 6.40 till no one else was left for the day!
But, they were calling all the students @ 5 in the morning to get the ARC done! So, try changing your centre online and then go to the changed venue.

P.S: The faculty at Thakur took the self attested copies for the xeroxes which weren't true copy attested!! :)

how to change ARC center??

To all the Puys who've got their ARC remaining at Thakur, Kandivali (E)!
There are a lot of problems there as Thakur is the only center from Jogeshwari to Vasai.
I reached there @ 3.30 and couldn't leave before 6.45.
There were guys who were waiting with me who'd reached there by 12-12.30 and entered into the ARC verification room with me!
Must say, the Thakur faculty was extremely helpful and stretched on beyond their official timings of 9 to 5 and took it up till 6.40 till no one else was left for the day!
But, they were calling all the students @ 5 in the morning to get the ARC done! So, try changing your centre online and then go to the changed venue.

P.S: The faculty at Thakur took the self attested copies for the xeroxes which weren't true copy attested!! 😃

Just needed to confirm whether all those who have finished with their ARC verification have a stamp on their Proforma I or not?

Secondly, we receive only one copy of the application printout.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Am I missing anything else?

i didnt get any stamp on proforma 1.. and we only get 1 copy back and this copy is stamped

Just needed to confirm whether all those who have finished with their ARC verification have a stamp on their Proforma I or not?

Secondly, we receive only one copy of the application printout.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Am I missing anything else?