Apply with the score or give GMAT again?

1 Post  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi folks, Am caught up in a dilemma with my GMAT score that I got today. I scored a 640 (44 Q, 34 V, 6 in IR) with overall percentile of 72 as quoted in temp mark sheet. I have 9 years of experience in software industry working for Siemens, ...
Page 1 of 1

Hi folks, 

Am caught up in a dilemma with my GMAT score that I got today. I scored a 640 (44 Q, 34 V, 6 in IR) with overall percentile of 72 as quoted in temp mark sheet. I have 9 years of experience in software industry working for Siemens, Sun Microsystems, Microsoft and currently at Yahoo. I have technically led software teams of sizes below 5 at various instances. I am a passout of NIT, Surathkal 2005 (CSE - 70%). Not much in extra-curriculars to boast about. The idea of GMAT stuck a bit late, so still gathering information on schools good for information systems (prefer the line of product management in software). I live in Bay Areay (SF, California) and also prefer doing a part-time at HAAS or other CA schools. 

I am confused if I should give GMAT again in 1 month time and meanwhile work on essays and TOEFL. Or should I just pick selected schools and research on them and prepare their application. What do the experts suggest and what are the comments on cracking top 25 schools with this score and profile? 

Please let know. 

Thanks, 
Sujit

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...