Benefits of Maharashtra Employment Scheme (Benifits)
- Unemployment Allowance per month - Under this scheme, unemployment allowance will be given to the unemployed youth of the state by the Maharashtra government as Rs 5000 every month.
- Unemployed youth - note that only educated unemployed youth of the state can take advantage of this scheme.
- Financial Assistance - Maharashtra government will provide an amount of Rs 5000 as financial assistance to unemployed youth of the state.
- Use of Unemployment Allowance - The youth of the state can use this unemployment allowance to get new jobs.
Eligibility of Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta
- The application should be a permanent citizen of Maharashtra only.
- Friends applying citizen does not work in any government or non-government organization
- The applicant should not have any job i.e. he should be unemployed.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 35 years.
- The annual income of the eligible candidate's family should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Maharashtra Requried Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent residence certificate
- Age certificate
- Family income certificate
- Educational qualification certificate
- Passport size photo
- Bank account
- mobile number