Applications after CAT

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi guys!! Happy new year to everyone. I just took the CAT without any preparations whatsoever and and got a 97.91% score. I have 7-8 months of work experience. I haven't filled up any other forms except the CAT for itself. Can I expect any c...
Page 1 of 1
Hi guys!!

Happy new year to everyone. I just took the CAT without any preparations whatsoever and and got a 97.91% score. I have 7-8 months of work experience. I haven't filled up any other forms except the CAT for itself. Can I expect any calls at all?? Are there any forms which ca still be submitted??

Thanks for your help!!
Regards

Karan

Hello Karan,
You will not get call from any institute(other then IIMs) unless you have filled the form separately.
You can try your luck in National Insurance Academy School of Management (NIA SoM) Pune. The last date for receipt of application is 31st January 2007. Visit the website for more details www.niasom.edu.in
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Without Filling Any Forms U Wont Any Calls Except From Iim's. U Can Chk Out Career Launcher Website For The Colleges Whose Admission Deadline Is Still Away.

Hi guys!!

Happy new year to everyone. I just took the CAT without any preparations whatsoever and and got a 97.91% score. I have 7-8 months of work experience. I haven't filled up any other forms except the CAT for itself. Can I expect any calls at all?? Are there any forms which ca still be submitted??

Thanks for your help!!
Regards

Karan