Application Process

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi group, My GMAT venture turned into a mind blowing story just like the Sensex , touched 640. Life sucks !!!!! I am planning to apply to institutions ranked between 20 to 40 in the USA (USNews). Is this score a decent score ? What ar...
Page 1 of 1

My highly unserstandable and intellectual friend , plese bear in mind my situation . I am really in a desperate sceanario with two of the colls closing their application on 30 th Sep

Not everybody can show the dececny like u do ?
And u r not making any contribution to this post either by pointing ur highly etiqutte opinion .
the forms belongs to newbie pagal as much as a hardcore like u

so contribute by answering some of the quries of pathetic souls like us rather than mocking at us .....

I am surprised at your lack of sense... you open this thread and within few minutes you again make this post. You need to show some decency to get answers.

Ketan
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
ketanm
@ketanm  ·  251 karma
Hi me also looking for advice on recos ....

any suggestions ? ( especially the ISB guys ? )

I am surprised at your lack of sense... you open this thread and within few minutes you again make this post. You need to show some decency to get answers.

Ketan

Hi me also looking for advice on recos ....

any suggestions ? ( especially the ISB guys ? )

Hi group,

My GMAT venture turned into a mind blowing story just like the Sensex , touched 640. Life sucks !!!!!
I am planning to apply to institutions ranked between 20 to 40 in the USA (USNews).
Is this score a decent score ?
What are my chances of admission ?
Any chances of schol ?
I am a mechanical engineer. Work experience 3 years in Siemens. Profile Design Engineer in an R & D project.
Acads: 10th 89%, 12th 79%, Degree: first div with honors.

If you dont help me out, god save you souls from the devil.

Dilbert
"Salary hike is an unnecessary and unwanted burden on company finances "