Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana Online Application Form Details Pdf
Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana – The Rajasthan Government has launched the Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana for the talented students of minority families. The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the talented students of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Special Backward Classes / Other Backward Classes and BPL of General Category for the preparation of selection in different competitive exams such as Indian Civil Services, Civil Service, IIT, IIM, CPMT, NIT and political engineering and medical etc.
Eligibility under Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana Scheme: -
- Applicant should be a native of Rajasthan.
- Applicant to be a member of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Special Backward Class / General Class Students (BPL) family
- Candidates whose parents / guardians and family annual income does not exceed 2.00 lakhs (Rupees two lakhs).
- Other backward class BPL (Including state BPL) member of the family.
- The candidate must have passed the prescribed stage of competitive examination or passed the entrance examination and got admission in the listed educational institutions.
- Should not have been working in the state service in the state and subordinate service (joint competitive) examination conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- For admission in state engineering / medical colleges of the state, 60 percent marks in class 10 + 2 should be awarded.
List of Educational Institutions / Examinations -
Indian Civil Service, Rajasthan Civil Service, IIT, IIM, CPMT, NIT And state engineering and medical institutes etc.
The documents to be attached with the application are mainly as follows.
- Attested copy of original residence certificate issued by competent authority
- Attested copy of caste certificate issued by competent authority
- income declaration certificate
- BPL issued by competent officer Attested copy of certificate
- Attested copy of the certificate of passing the various stages of competitive examination
- Attested copy of the certificate of passing the entrance examination and admission to the educational institution