Applicants to Tuck Class of 2015

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
:: you guys! I'm one of the newer *kids* on the Pagalguy block and I hope I'm not opening a new thread for something that is already out there. I did search for threads focusing on Tuck's latest admission season and couldn't find it. If there is...
Page 1 of 1

Hellooooooo??? any body there

Love and Resistance, Passionate Existence
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey BookAHolic.

I have been trying to find a Tuck thread for sometime and here I am. Surprising that nobody else has posted in 6 months..??

Have you had the chance to apply?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
you guys! I'm one of the newer *kids* on the Pagalguy block and I hope I'm not opening a new thread for something that is already out there. I did search for threads focusing on Tuck's latest admission season and couldn't find it. If there is another thread out there, I hope some generous soul will point me in the right direction.

I saw that the Tuck deadlines have been put up (through the Clearadmit blog) and figured I'd take a look for myself. However, looks like the application is not open yet.

As a newbie figured I'd ask around to see if this is the general trend. As in, are the deadlines posted prior to the actual application going live? (OR. Is this a sign from the universe that I should pack up and go home?) :p

Thanking the collective wisdom of PagalGuy in advance,
BookAHolic
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...