Anyone heard of ebiz"Earn and Learn"?

21 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
I need some info for my friends who are jumping into this project and trying to convince me too:) Has anyone here heard of E-biz.com(This is not their website address) I am not trying to advertise or anything and hence am not entering their w...
Page 1 of 3
Thank God! I didnt fall into this trap.
two years ago these ppl started spreading their network in our city.

Well I too went for their meeting once...Which everybody sayin "Good Morning" @ 6 in the evenin it was a tough 1 hr....

I almost went blank wen they showed me a progression of 20 lakh...

Man thts soo much of money n that too for a paltry sum of Rs 7000...

But lucikly I din joined...I came home n thought over it n opted out..Though 1 of my roomie opted for it...n man!! he ruined 50 Grand n 1 yr of his life + reputation...

Awfull man!!!!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi Nikhil,
I knw its tooooooo late bt i can't stop myself to share my experience.. I have spoiled my damn 2 years in this CRAP.. I have a network of 2000+ ppl but all in vain.. Wen these guys sucked off one area nd exploit its junta, thn they move on to other unaware areas... It all started in Delhi, then to Amritsar, Then to UP(on a very big scale), then M.P., then Pune, now they r looting d ppl of maharashtra nd Tamil Nadu and all the south india... Its the biigest curse on a student's career I have ever seen in my life... NEVER EVER BE CAUGHT UP IN THE VICIOUS CIRCLE OF MLM... It can Kill a person with killing him...

Thank God! I didnt fall into this trap.
two years ago these ppl started spreading their network in our city.

my friends in another colg wanted me to join it so that ...i cud be their node at our colg... guy they used to persuade me so much...they once even brought someone from delhi who gave me a pep talk....

u know they used to have frequent seminars...and all the "associates" were so eloquent about ebiz and all used to say the same lines.there lines and words stood to no reason...i felt all had mugged up the cases "if the fellow shirks away saying this then u say this".

every year some shrewd ppl start different schemes in the name of binary trading(up stream and down stream) and swindle thousands and then vanish into thin air.(personal experience in a different case)

if money making is ones motive then there are other better ways.

if getting knowledge is ones motive then there are plenty of authentic/lucid books and websites available

So one could join it only if one is quite a liberal with his/her time and money.

Cheers!

p.s. i never heard about the said venture from my frnds after couple of months.
MBA, B.Tech, CAIIB
Hi Nikhil,
I knw its tooooooo late bt i can't stop myself to share my experience.. I have spoiled my damn 2 years in this CRAP.. I have a network of 2000+ ppl but all in vain.. Wen these guys sucked off one area nd exploit its junta, thn they move on to other unaware areas... It all started in Delhi, then to Amritsar, Then to UP(on a very big scale), then M.P., then Pune, now they r looting d ppl of maharashtra nd Tamil Nadu and all the south india... Its the biigest curse on a student's career I have ever seen in my life... NEVER EVER BE CAUGHT UP IN THE VICIOUS CIRCLE OF MLM... It can Kill a person with killing him...

Holy cow! We have a thread on this as well? I was a member (oh sorry they take offense in the word 'member' and use the word 'associate') of it several years ago, burnt my fingers but made some money and left it for good.:detective:

I would recommend everyone to join it, not because you will make (most likely lose) money but in just about 7000 Indian Rupees (if it is still the same) you will get an experience which nothing else could give me in my life (so far). I am sure no matter how much you read about MLM, you would not get the nitty gritties of how it works and the ugly things involved unless you join something like this. I did a lot of research on MLM and knew the modus-operandi, even then I joined it. Call it 'keeda' which is there in every guy, bigger in college-goers.

If you can 'invest' Rs 7000, it could give some very important lessons in your life, earlier the better. I learnt some very important lessons the hard way (not that hard because I was probably 1-2% of the people who did not lose money) It was sheer luck that I did not lose much time either.

Always remember-

1. There is no such thing as a free lunch.
2. People can stoop to a level that you would not imagine.

PS: I didnt follow it from a long time now but someone told me it has been banned. May be someone can tell us if it it is true?
I need some info for my friends who are jumping into this project and trying to convince me too:)

Has anyone here heard of E-biz.com(This is not their website address) I am not trying to advertise or anything and hence am not entering their website address here and also not any more info. I got some dope on this thing from one of my college friends. Apparantely it is a "Earn and Learn" scheme which is quite popular in Northern India.

It is somewhat similar to MLM wherin you have to recommend a few friends and you earn commision for that. From what I have gathered it seems to be quite a rage in colleges specially in North India and paying good money too.

If someone has first hand info on this then would love to hear more about it... And no generalisation please. Post only if you have some info regarding this particular venture..

@ Mods: No issues if you decide to dump this thread :)

Hi Nikhil,
Its not worth joining at all.
Its my personal opinion, and there are better things
to do with ur time and ur life.

n All I'll say to this post---------------------> EXACTLY!

Its not worth joining at all.
Its my personal opinion, and there are better things
to do with ur time and ur life.

any1 knows abt any home based work in del/ncr region....like freelance data entry or stuff?not mlm etc.any info plz post.

*Bumping this thread for the final time *

Thanks for all the info guys. But me still not able to decide. My friend is hellbent on convincing me. According to him if we join now, we will be at the top of the hierarchy in Pune. Mostly will not be going for it......

But would be great if someone could post some more personal experiences before I take the final decision of not joining So that I can justify my decision to my friend ;)

yeah one fact is that earlier u join,betetr are ur chances of making money and then get out..

u noe wat.. pppl in my society had started off something similar a year ago..it was on much lower scake though..but they did get an amazing response..but the end was disastors like the scandal in maharashtra few months ago..few ppl cheated hundreds in same scheme and then ran off with the money.. to keep the cahin going u need to enroll more n more ppl and once first thousand or so ppl get into the scheme it becomes very diff to sustain the utflow of commission while giving the returns and this is when the whole thing starts falling apart..

Finally ... guys is it worth ????:neutral:

Azeem