Anyone from/for UTS Australia!!

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi All, Am interested to do an International MBA. I currently have 3+ Years of experience in Majot IT Companies working as Business Analyst & S/W Engineer. I have inquired in few US Colleges and got feedback that they need 4Yrs Undergrad...
Page 1 of 1

@Ka2 said:
Hi All,Am interested to do an International MBA. I currently have 3+ Years of experience in Majot IT Companies working as Business Analyst & S/W Engineer.I have inquired in few US Colleges and got feedback that they need 4Yrs Undergrad degree. But since i have a 3Yrs Bachelors degree i am not eligible for few colleges. In some they do accept a 3yr degree but i do not have my choice of specialization.Whereas in Australia they do not have that criteria, hence i am looking forward for an Australian University and found UTS very interesting mainly for its Vast choice for Specializations. [Consulting & IT Majors]. This college is even featured in QS Top MBA Rankings consistently.More over the cost of study in US is much much higher than in Oz.Am in a dilemma, as i have got mixed feedbacks about UTS in various forums, Mainly because they take freshers also in their MBA and their rankings are gradually going down.It would be great-full if someone here could give more insights about the college. Is this brand recognized by MNCs? How are the job prospective in sydney after MBA? How are the past batches of UTS been placed in companies of this college? [Am not asking for salary wise, but the role students get after MBA, is it convention Management roles or is it just another job?]
Hi, even I am planning to apply to UTS..! did you apply as well?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi All,

Am interested to do an International MBA. I currently have 3+ Years of experience in Majot IT Companies working as Business Analyst & S/W Engineer.

I have inquired in few US Colleges and got feedback that they need 4Yrs Undergrad degree. But since i have a 3Yrs Bachelors degree i am not eligible for few colleges. In some they do accept a 3yr degree but i do not have my choice of specialization.

Whereas in Australia they do not have that criteria, hence i am looking forward for an Australian University and found UTS very interesting mainly for its Vast choice for Specializations. [Consulting & IT Majors]. This college is even featured in QS Top MBA Rankings consistently.

More over the cost of study in US is much much higher than in Oz.

Am in a dilemma, as i have got mixed feedbacks about UTS in various forums, Mainly because they take freshers also in their MBA and their rankings are gradually going down.

It would be great-full if someone here could give more insights about the college.
Is this brand recognized by MNCs?
How are the job prospective in sydney after MBA?
How are the past batches of UTS been placed in companies of this college? [Am not asking for salary wise, but the role students get after MBA, is it convention Management roles or is it just another job?]
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...