Anyone for collaborative blogging?

14 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
We are a group of finance professionals with over 3-5 years of experience. Though some of us have been blogging for the last few years, we are now planning to start a collaborative blog on topics related to stock ideas, macroeconomic trends, and i...
Page 1 of 2

Which university will be best for Executive PGDM in Marketing

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Fresh tensions in Palestine, Iran may push-up Gold prices this week by Vinay Upponi published on StockMusings.com

Incisive Analysis, Unbiased opinions. Become an Author at StockMusings.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
H1FY13 result analysis of the innerwear pack by Neeta Khilnani published on StockMusings.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Gold to march towards $2000 in 2013 fueled by weak dollar and mounting Euro-zone worries' by Vinay Upponi published on StockMusings.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Update: You can now contribute your articles in a much simple way. Visit the site to register and start contributing.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

'Did you miss the Jockey bus ride?' , by Neeta Khilnani published on stockmusings.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

UPDATE: We have moved to our own domain with an all new Web layout and added new features: StockMusings dot com

@pratik_k Thanks Pratik. We sure hope to keep getting better over time but there is no such thing here as a final outcome so you are welcome to view and even contribute right-away.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All the very best for your blog. Looking forward to viewing the final outcome

Know what work employees do in companies through www.knowhisjob.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@brijwanth
Good to know you Brijwanth. Sorry about the delay. Just back from a 3-day Rajasthan holiday! I'm trying to send you an invite to the blog but there seems to be some hitch with my wordpress right now. I will send you the invite tomorrow. Also, I have PMed you my email ID. My responses to earlier queries would've answered some of your queries I hope. Any unanswered or new queries are most welcome.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@neeupp I am a technical graduate(B.Tech-Electronics) who has a passion for stock markets. I have been following the stock markets (public listed equities) for the past 8 years. I am currently employed with a public sector bank as a credit analyst for SME's. Technically speaking i evaluate the project proposals with loan requirements of Rs. 1 Cr. to 100 Cr.

With a keen interest on stock markets (and of course to have a formal fin. degree) I am currently preparing for 2013 Level 2 CFA Exam. I'll send a sample article shortly by email. PM me the ID

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...