anyone facing problem with CMAT sep 2012 registration?

6 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hii..m done with step 2 of registration for CMAT sep 12but in step 3 u hav to upload scanned photo n signature..and i cant proceed with it even though my photo n sih=gn dimensions nd sizes are proper as they require!i hav tried it 100 times!!!...
Page 1 of 1

continue here.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/mat-cmat-and-state-exams/cmat-sept-2012-discussions-t-83189
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@priyaghosh said: I uploaded my photo and sign but could not select the test centre and date...anyone who is facing the same problem?
same here ..
not able to select test centre and dates.
mailed at their helpdesk but no reply..
PGDM-IB (2013-15) , FORE School of Management

I uploaded my photo and sign but could not select the test centre and date...anyone who is facing the same problem?

@[591637:AbhinavHD] they r not helping.. keep talking abt photo sizes only..i told them that sizes are perfect!

i also mailed them but no reply yet...

I am getting the same error. I called the helpline and no one picked up. Lets see if others are getting similar errors.

Life is a challenge, f ace it with a smile :)

Hii..m done with step 2 of registration for CMAT sep 12

but in step 3 u hav to upload scanned photo n signature..and i cant proceed with it even though my photo n sih=gn dimensions nd sizes are proper as they require!
i hav tried it 100 times!!!
i called helpline many times and they gave me suggestions like changing the browser n all..i tried it with IE, mozzila and even safari..i was using chrome first!
then d guy said goin to cyber cafe nd doin it...but still its failing widout any error....its just coming back to the same form again wen i press save nd next...
i dont knw wat d probme is...
plzz somebody help!