Anyone applying to AIM Manila for 16 month MBA starting Aug 2007 session

448 Posts  ·  67 Users
About this group
Hello. Neone applying to AIM Manila for 16 month MBA starting Aug 2007. I wrote AIMAT few days back. Have not yet received Interview call. Neone, who has received an Interview call.
Page 1 of 45

Hi me Srimon, Got a GD/PI call from AIM. planning for Sept 09. Tution Fees dey r telling USD 24k does dey mandatorily give USD 4k scholarship???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Shekar,
Let me introduce myself first. I am Venky from Bangalore. I have about 9 yrs of work experience in Automotive electronics domain. I am basically a medical electronics engineer. I am currently a Product Manager with Bosch.I am responsible for the complete product development life cycle. I have been in this capacity for the last 4 yrs. Various professional awards won. Acads - decent. I get involved in plenty of volunteery activities.
I am applying for MM 2009-10. Already submitted the application/essays etc. Preparing for AIMAT now..
At the 1st glance how does my profile look ? Am I a good fit for MM?
Kindly adv
Thanks in advance
Venky

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

I want to ask that is it necessary to have two years of work ex at the time of applying or AIM accept ppl with workex less than 2 years.At present my work ex is 13 months. Can I appear for AIMAT scheduled for 7 dec 08 considering I ll have close to two years of work ex by Aug 09.

Plss advice because the last date for requesting an application form is 23rd oct.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Can anyone let me know the placement situation for AIM MM programme? The AIM website is really mum on this issue. However, they did provide informations for the MBA programme.

Seniors, can you help please?

B/Rgds,

smp123

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what is the format of the AIMAT conducted by AIM?
What is the difficulty level in comparison to CAT/GMAT?
What are number of questions/sections for the same?
Is there any section cutoff?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anuj

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello
I have got admission for Masters in Management
2008 batch
I would like to defer it does anybody know what are the charges and process of it.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All,

I am plannign to apply for AIM Manila for the class of 2008-09. Here is my profile

GMAT 710
Work Exp IT 5 years ( 2.5 years International)
Academics - Decent
Extra Curr - Decent

I browsed through the website but could not find anything constructive or may be I was not looking at the right places:-( .. i wish to know when is the tentative timeframe that the applications start for the class of 2008-09 .Which I click on Apply Online all I get is a list of course which is not related to MBA program.. pls help ..

In addition what all constitute the part of the application.. what kind of essays are asked in the application ... if this sort of query has been answered in any of the previous post pls do let me know..

Thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is the AIMAT notification out on the papers ? Does anybody know the deadline for sending the application . I got application procedure and test details from the AIM rep office but it says "deadline in the advertisement"

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone already at AIM please clarify:
1. When applying for VISA, do I need to submit my wife's passport too??
2. No where in the visa application form its written that we need to submit financial statement. DO we need to submit it along with Visa application form?? In case yes will education loan sanctioning letter from bank will suffice or it has a proper format/language too ??
3. How much time does this take normally

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Anand...
Your location still reads Pennsylvaniya .... I thought u r in AIM ... rn't u ???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...