Anybody preparing for GMAT in Bhopal?

24 Posts  ·  26 Users
About this group
Hello all I am in a quaint town called Bhopal and I am desperately looking for someone preparing for GMAT here. I know nobody here and I am dying to get in touch with someone with whom I can discuss stuff about the exam, universities etc. Ple...
Page 1 of 3

Is there anyone preparing for gmat in bhopal

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Anyone preparing for GMAT in bhopal, do let me know?

I am also interested for group study.

1 comment
asad.me.asad
@asad.me.asad  ·  0 karma

I am preparing for GMAT. Can you help me?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I dont think that this world wide education is a good institute for GMAT. Infact I will suggest students to prepare by their own rather than joining this institute, they dont proper infrastructure nor good faculty for teaching GMAT And they dont have proper test series, which is vital for preparation. I had  worst experience of refunding my fees from this institute when I realized its a waste of money to continue in the institute

1 comment
asad.me.asad
@asad.me.asad  ·  0 karma
@neha8289 

I am preparing for GMAT. Can you help me?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@unclesam2013 Hi... I think you are bit wrong about gmat classes because in city like Bhopal there are good institutes for GMAT and one of them is World wide education i am a student of world wide education and i find the teachers are very good and material is also very nice which help me out lot and various students have taken advantage of this institute and successful in getting admissions in top foreign universities. There are lot of students who are working and want to go abroad for there MS, PHD and MBA. So, first you visit the website www.worldwideeducation.co.in and think about your statement once.....
@unclesam2013 said:
Honestly speaking most of the tier-II cities don't have good coaching institutes for GMAT simply because people who are good at teaching GMAT live mostly in the top 4-5 Indian metro cities. I think you should gather the right books and get going with your prep yourself
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@jinupeyeti There is a good institute for GMAT that is World wide education in M.P nagar, bhopal,which provide best material and knowledgeable faculties to help you out.
Please visit www.worldwideeducation.co.in

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Honestly speaking most of the tier-II cities don't have good coaching institutes for GMAT simply because people who are good at teaching GMAT live mostly in the top 4-5 Indian metro cities. I think you should gather the right books and get going with your prep yourself

Where there's a will, there's a way!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The approx sum of money required for studying abroad depends on the University you are targeting at, and also the city you are going to live in. There are around more than 3800 Universities/colleges in US to choose from.Some of them are very costly but some are moderately expensive.So you cannot generalize on the issue of affordability.I hope this answers your question.

Well, so far as a good coaching center in Bhopal is concerned, there is also an institute called "World Wide Education" in Soma Towers, M.P.Nagar Bhopal which is being rated as one of the top most ones.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey can u ppl pls tell me the approx sum of money required for studying abroad???? is it easily affordable???

to answer some.... i ve heard safal endeavour is good for coaching

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi Cool and calm, i m too looking fro a good coaching institute in bhopal for Gmat studies,

hows ur preparation going on ,, ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Jinupeyeti,

first of all congrats to u on the score and all the best to u for your future endevours :) ,

i'm also prepariong for GMAT in bhopal and have 2 months with me,,,,,,,, i am looking for the a coaching institute here in bhopal ,,heard about Max Abroad ,,also went over there but the person is not allowing for a single demo class,,, cld u kindly guide me about any other GMAT classes here ,,,

also what sld be the study strategy to be followed ,like self atudy as u told is the best,,but am not that good in Verbal, so i was more concerned towards that area,,

will be glad to recieve your response on this ,,

Cheers,
MBA-Dreams

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...