Any Rohinton Mistry Fans out here !!!!

3 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi ppl, Just finished reading "A Fine Balance" by Rohinton Mistry. Trust me , that guy is one good story teller.His fiction generally revolves around the 1950`s to 1980`s period in India, usually hinting towards the political turmoil at that tim...
Page 1 of 1

hiiii

i read such a long journey some time back . a fine book beautifully written ..... the flow and the language was really good.
dont rem the story too well cos it has been 2 yrs now but it did revolve around a parsi family and the trials they face...and the mutual love and understand they share.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Also i would like to add these books as a must read by the same author
-Such a Long Journey ( which is adapted as a movie starring Om Puri and Roshan Seth)
-Tales from Pirojsha Baug

Hi ppl,
Just finished reading "A Fine Balance" by Rohinton Mistry. Trust me , that guy is one good story teller.His fiction generally revolves around the 1950`s to 1980`s period in India, usually hinting towards the political turmoil at that time and the characters usually comprise of Parsis ( maybe bcos he is one of em). Also the blend of humour and emotions make his novels a great read (especially Mumbaiites will find his novels very exciting)
Sonesh