Any IIM call list or any notification query and discussion 2012-13 season !!!

2,213 Posts  ·  689 Users
About this group
Dear Puys, As far as I remember IIMs do not send any mails to their candidates in case of any notification or when the call list is out. So kindly use this thread to alert all the Puys about any notification from the IIMs. The last t...
Page 1 of 222

x-82%😐

xii-91%😃
ug-59%😠
engineer😠😠
male😠😠😠
general😠😠😠
freshlookround
which iims do not take me for sure?
#FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I've poor acads !
X and XII - Under 60%
Graduation - 69%
No work Exp
General category
Is there any chance (by-chance) to get into the IIM's ? If yes, then at what %ile?

rolleyes
13 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors, I like to know what was the minimum percentile from NC-OBC converted last year in new iims? And till what waitlist number for NC-OBC got converted last year in each of them?How many NC-OBC hav been calld this year from new iims ?

Regards. Naresh Kumar, PGDM 2013-2015, LBSIM.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

smbdy pls help to ease out the tension..ne chances of getting thru IIM-B wit the following profile

CAT 98.62
10th - icse 91.6
12th - isc 94.6
B.com-80.75(Calcutta university)
CA in first attempt,CS with ranks,fresher & femalerolleyes
CA, CS , IIM-B PGP 2013-15
10 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@acme90

is it ver tough to get into iim Bang at 98percntle?? even if board agg is 95% and engg is 89%??

ur acads are good then you should not worry at 98!!!

IIML - Batch of 2014-16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@NITD10 what can you say for
10th-icse 96%
12th-cbse 94%
Btech-89.7%(amongst toppers)
fresher and 98%ile
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ShuvamJoy Dude not every engineer gets 9. I am an engineer and our college follows percentage system and toppers usually get 80 max. So it is nearly next to possible to get into IIMB without workex. Even for non engineers, 80+ has been the norm.
CAT'13: 99.04%ile. CAT'12: 96.69%ile. Not giving up.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@NITD10 said:
@abhishek91 Work ex counts..n this particular batchmate of ours had 90+ in X and 85ish in XII..and yes, a 9 pointer in his undergrad
can u plz provide the graduation marks scenario of non engineers,currently studyn @ IIM B???as they r not supposed to have 9 CGPA like engineers in undergrad...plz provide if u have any idea!!it would be a grt help!Thanks in advance!:)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@NITD10 Ah! I guess i'll lose out on the grad score part even if I get a 100. No issues, respect for IIM B
CAT'13: 99.04%ile. CAT'12: 96.69%ile. Not giving up.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@abhishek91 Work ex counts..n this particular batchmate of ours had 90+ in X and 85ish in XII..and yes, a 9 pointer in his undergrad
Ms. Biswas.IIMB PGP 2012-14.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...