Any Idea about this company?

9 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Do you guys have any idea about NATIONAL MICRO CREDIT CONTROL ORGANISATION (NMCCO) Company. I posted an employment notification on my website but now getting many emails about the authentication of the company. If any one know the company or had v...
Page 1 of 1
@lay_man nahi hai koi info... site main there is no contact info...and also on google no info!!
thats why many people are doubting the authenticity of this organisation !!

chalo koi ni aap chill maaro
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Adiiiii said:
@lay_man no prob bhai... but do you have any idea ki iski authenticity kaise check ki jaaye... ??
hmm call that specific organisation...
google the official site name and take contacts from there 😃
Gavvaaar
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@lay_man no prob bhai... but do you have any idea ki iski authenticity kaise check ki jaaye... ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Adiiiii said:
@Naukri buddy even iam not sure about it... somebody told me about this company here on pagalguy @lay_man he told me about this job... but i dont know much about this company... we have to find it out... there should be a way out for finding out the authenticity of this organisation.. it looks like a govt organisation !!@lay_man if you can help us where did you come to know about this notification!!
Buddy...
even i saw something regarding its authenticity on some job site...
There also candidates were discussing that there is no such kind of notification on their website...
this ad was on www.bankpo.in
but now it is not available...
Sorry buddy i told you that i dont know any thing about the Company..
Sorry once again! :(
Gavvaaar
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks Adi

@Adiiiii said:
@Naukri buddy even iam not sure about it... somebody told me about this company here on pagalguy @lay_man he told me about this job... but i dont know much about this company... we have to find it out... there should be a way out for finding out the authenticity of this organisation.. it looks like a govt organisation !!@lay_man if you can help us where did you come to know about this notification!!
Visit http://govtjobsblog.com for Latest Govt Job Bank Jobs Sarkari Naukri notifications
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Naukri buddy even iam not sure about it... somebody told me about this company here on pagalguy @lay_man he told me about this job... but i dont know much about this company... we have to find it out... there should be a way out for finding out the authenticity of this organisation.. it looks like a govt organisation !!
@lay_man if you can help us where did you come to know about this notification!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

But it has not given any address and also it has no proper information is available on google. I am getting many mails and comments on my job notification about doubts of candidates regarding the authentication of this company. If this company is fake I will remove its notification.

Visit http://govtjobsblog.com for Latest Govt Job Bank Jobs Sarkari Naukri notifications
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Naukri

are you talking about this company ??
i believe its a govt organisation...
i was going to apply for the job they have recently published !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do you guys have any idea about NATIONAL MICRO CREDIT CONTROL ORGANISATION (NMCCO) Company. I posted an employment notification on my website but now getting many emails about the authentication of the company. If any one know the company or had visited their office please share your experience here.

Thanks
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...