Any Decent B School i could get??

6 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hello everyone, I m abhishek. at present m out of any job. a b tech grad. planning if i could give a new direction to my career with Mba , but their filter criteria shattered all my hopes. here are my credentials: 10th - 77% 12th - 77...
Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone,
I m abhishek. at present m out of any job. a b tech grad.
pla

now i m?

post your query in this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2011-which-b-schools-should-you-apply-to-25070653
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hello everybody,
i got 70 percentile in cat and having 84% in X and 74%in XII and 77% in BTECH (uptu) and belongs to sc category. i got a call from 5 new iim's and having a good interview session,so what is my chances to convert the calls.I also got a call from ISM dhanbad,mba.

yes u can.. there are institutes like NITIE,SJMSOM,IITD,MDI,FMS etc which dont consider acads for giving calls.. and once u get the call its upto u how u defend your low grad %age and avg 10,12...

But for now you dont need to worry about getting calls.. As that comes IInd in pecking order.. Prepare well for Entrance Tests and get good score to fetch a call...

P.S- You dont need to create a new thread for that... Search for 'New to pagalguy', 'Introduce yourself' to get started on PG..

Bhai,i think the colleges in bold have 60% B.tech criteria....And Abhishek bhai have 56% in B.tech..so,these colleges are out of context for him,i guess...
yes u can.. there are institutes like NITIE,SJMSOM,IITD,MDI,FMS etc which dont consider acads for giving calls.. and once u get the call its upto u how u defend your low grad %age and avg 10,12...

But for now you dont need to worry about getting calls.. As that comes IInd in pecking order.. Prepare well for Entrance Tests and get good score to fetch a call...

P.S- You dont need to create a new thread for that... Search for 'New to pagalguy', 'Introduce yourself' to get started on PG..

brother i have a similar story as yours,i am also a btech grad with no job 10th-73% 12th 70% and btech 61 i am too in ur pool so still
trying for a decent collge for mba in delhi/ncr.
Hello everyone,
planning if i could give a new direction to my career with Mba , but their filter criteria shattered all my hopes.

here are my credentials:
10th - 77%
12th - 77%
B tech - 56%
worh exp - 8 mnths (now left the job...to be honest they fired me! ) (no certificate) but i guess i'll manage the certificate sumhow.

no curricular participation at all & no academic achievement.
after reading the selection criteriaof iims i hav stopped thinking abt going in iims.

now i m wondering is there any other decent b school like iift,spjain,mdi ,imt ghaziabad ,symboises pune or any mba colg which is having good placement record and lend me admission?
colg which only considers the written exam marks or percentile?

SPJIMR PGDM Finance Class of 2014 | CAT'11 - 99.04%le | http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/life-at-b-schools/bschool-student-profiles-t-1090/p-15377/r-3591991

Hello everyone,
planning if i could give a new direction to my career with Mba , but their filter criteria shattered all my hopes.

here are my credentials:
10th - 77%
12th - 77%
B tech - 56%
worh exp - 8 mnths (now left the job...to be honest they fired me! ) (no certificate) but i guess i'll manage the certificate sumhow.

no curricular participation at all & no academic achievement.
after reading the selection criteriaof iims i hav stopped thinking abt going in iims.

now i m wondering is there any other decent b school like iift,spjain,mdi ,imt ghaziabad ,symboises pune or any mba colg which is having good placement record and lend me admission?
colg which only considers the written exam marks or percentile?