Any Cat Masters Help Me Please!!!!!!!!!!

4 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
i alreday posted my doubt but i didn`t get much repu................ssss i completed my Diploma in2000 and joined TataSteel as Junior Engg. Trainee & after 2 yrs i`ve been confirmed as Manager(Electrical)....................... in the last 4 ...
Page 1 of 1

I think u need full time graduation degree.Part time wont work.But in case if it is allowed u will defintily have a edge over freshers.If u are not eligible for CAT u can give shot to other exams like NMAT/SNAP etc. Or may be u can do part time MBA.
All d best for ur future endeavor.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

go get the cat bulleitain
probably it will say GRADUATION====FULL TIME
SO FIND IT NOW
OTHER WISE U HAVE A GGREAT CJHAANCE ONLY IF U DO WELL IN WRITTEN irrespective of wrk exp.

zzz
@zzz  ·  0 karma

U ve a good work ex.. specially considering the fact that u ve started early, and done ur studies alongwith ur regular job.... This gives u edge over new freshies jus out of college...

a) u can say that u've practical exposure, which is a real edge over sitting-in-classroom-and-reading-theories-in-books-without-practicals kinda thing....
b) u have examples to show ur attitude and seriousness 'bout the thing u pursue, like ur engg., and u r better than a guy who is out of college and is jus giving CAT coz xyz is also writing it.....

EAT THIS - "b schools always like someone with experience, coz they know whatever they teach to that guy, wont sound unfamilier to him"

Cheers....zzz.

i alreday posted my doubt but i didn`t get much repu................ssss

i completed my Diploma in2000 and joined TataSteel as Junior Engg. Trainee & after 2 yrs i`ve been confirmed as Manager(Electrical)....................... in the last 4 yrs i completed my B.Tech thru Correspondence frm JNTU, HYd..................... & now i am in 4th yr of B.Tech & will b completing it in 2006 DEC............

the question ??????????????? wether i can i appear 4 CAT-2006 and if so...............

how far this last 5 -yrs of work-ex will b helping me in getting into gud B-Schools

anybdy........................pls ..................help me..

:neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: