another love struck fool....

44 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group
hmm where xactly do i start... well... there is this gal in my class who once had a crush on me used 2 give a lot of attention.. cards .. blank calls etc etc whatever i never gave her tht muc of attention.. and with time evrything faded... she ...
Page 1 of 5

hi mike come 2 think of it u donated me some pts i noticed it right now.... thx....
u r quite right.. and i agree with whtever u'v said up there yup will concentrate on the xams "thingy"
lets hope things work out....

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Jackal, for how will your affair last on this forum? You are making a fool of yourself by looking at legion of opinions. You know urself, and you know her. Trust your instincts and go ahead. For heaven's sake - say her clearly everything, and truthfully.
Remember, if u know u want to get her, then get her - time limit is nonsense.
Don't let anything on ur ego. And last, calm urself down...if things are going awful then don't clutch to it, make a comeback as a better and stronger human being.

My best wishes are with you!

neways mike i never said tht she loved me.. i said she had a crush on me... there's a diff... and yes whtever i said was there and i dont hallucinate..

Do emotions change? Do people change?

yes of course with time everything changes...

but neways mike u r right it is abt time i have introspected myself..

sorry once again if said somethin wrong in my last post
and thx all 4 tryin to help...

Chill d00d! No offense taken :D
All I wanted to say was that IMHO love is really a word that's abused too often. It's used to describe anything from a crush to lust to a passing phase when one emerges from a depression with the aid of some1 who really is just going to be a very very good friend after you've analysed everything.

So when I said "introspect", what I meant was just think of what it is you are really looking for and what would last......and it's not something you can take a call on without really taking some time over....so for now, concentrate on the exams thingy....life's long and there are so many people one meets.

Again, perspectives may change, facets may change, attitudes may change, but the basic nature of a person is something that never changes. A cynic may become more optimistic about life, but the cynicism will never go.......

Cheers!
Mike

well well hmm never wanted 2 hurt ne1 i'll always be thnkful 2 u guys 4 tryin 2 help me out and i shudnt have been talkin as i did.. yes i have no right to call ne1 a loser when i am no better.. at least at this stage... yes but i cudnt just get over the fact tht raven never even told the gal and even spoilt 1 precious yr of his life i was actually feelin sorry 4 him...
neways mike i never said tht she loved me.. i said she had a crush on me... there's a diff... and yes whtever i said was there and i dont hallucinate..

Do emotions change? Do people change?

yes of course with time everything changes...

but neways mike u r right it is abt time i have introspected myself..

sorry once again if said somethin wrong in my last post
and thx all 4 tryin to help...

so we have a complete loser here someone who didn't even tell the girl wht he feels 4 her...
and man it's not the girl or love which drives me 2 smoke.. it's all the f***in tension up in my head which does...
i'v past experiences(a very intense one too) and i know 4 sure what is a crush infatuation and love....
so please get a life and dont talk like a loser..
love is so beautiful tht the day u realize the beauty of it u will stop talkin like u r...

Jeez! Never thought I would hear such trash in my life. Sorry to say this pal, but can you tell me how you classify this "love" thingy? BS! You've had "past experiences" you say of your own admission...and now this....so what's so damn different about this? I'd much rather agree with the guy who decided to control his impulse and see if he felt the same way after a period of time, so that he was sure! Shoot the gun, go ahead, one after the other...all illusions, aren't they? Howcome nothing ever lasts? Do emotions change? Do people change? Or is it just that you realise it's just not there! Get real mate. Get real. What makes you so damn sure she "loved" you earlier and changed her mind? And even if you are not hallucinating and she really did, lemme tell you, it never really existed in the first place. Take your time, go and introspect, before you draw any damn conclusions.

Mike

so we have a complete loser here someone who didn't even tell the girl wht he feels 4 her...so please get a life and dont talk like a loser..
love is so beautiful tht the day u realize the beauty of it u will stop talkin like u r...

and yes dawg i am cool abt it if i realize tht her no means a no i know how to take it and i know how to move on... btw u analyze things pretty well but.. wher'd u come up with da "guina pig funda" actually if i wud have been in some other mood i wud have loved this funda...

hey jackal....ur claim of being in a bad mood doesnt give you the right to talk so irresponsibly...u want to be a manager right? so u better learn how to behave with people.....you arent paying these people like raven and dawg here for their advices....so if you dont like the advice, just shut up...no one needs your comment on that...

Hi man

Is she Beautiful Intelligent Mature !!! Sur there will one better than her, But still she will be special I know

Acc. to my School College and MBA Excepience, Gals come and gals go , Ur exmams concentrate on it First, Next any way Ur Dad and Mom will see u good girl, So go to her and try to say everything. If she accepts ... ur done. If not ur loosing nothing. .. good exams, good friends, good parents ... What ever happens "Life goes on"

GOOD LUCK pal tty telliong this - "When the blue night is over my face and the dark side of the worlds face i am all alone with the stars above ur the one i love"

Good luck again

so we have a complete loser here someone who didn't even tell the girl wht he feels 4 her...

and man it's not the girl or love which drives me 2 smoke.. it's all the f***in tension up in my head which does...

i'v past experiences(a very intense one too) and i know 4 sure what is a crush infatuation and love....

You calling Raven a loser??

I tell you what...you've got no damn right to call anyone a loser!!!

Look at you mann...you ask for help...calling yourself a "love struck fool"....and then you go on to say that you know whats love is...and the beauty of love and crap!!

People here have taken out time to tell you what to do and stuff and wish you good luck...never knew you had the balls to call others losers!

As for the guinea pig funda..well that was to cheer you up...you need real class to implement that...which you've shown..that you lack!

...and winners dont smoke 40 cigarettes a day baby!!

Anyways...I'd still wish you all the best...and heyy...you may be a lovestruck fool...but ppl like Mike, Anuj, Ramya, Flyingkolours and I are bigger fools for trying to help you out!!

All the best!

no prizes for guessin how i fared in my paper...
spoilt it... dekho bhgwan ne chaha to pass ho jayonga...

here is the catch , u ssaid u spoke to her in this week abt the love thing and now too she is talking to u for an hour but the thing is she is not giving her affirmative

dont worry it will fall in line. go to her 2mrw and take her somewhere alone and tell her again everything, tell her u mean it and u know she also means the same the ponly thing is she is not open.. DO TELL HER ALL THIS AS IT IS.

she will agree if not 2mrw atleast within 1 day.

yes i have to tell her once more 4 the last time... i'll do it after exams... no more spoilin papers...

the_dawg Says
Dude...to be really serious...lemme tell you one thing...a girl can say NO...and it may happen that she means NO!!

and she might not mean NO so will ask her at least once more...

You know what...on the brighter side...you can now try the Guinea Pig Funda!!..

I'll tell you what it is...now that you have a good friend...who knows that you love her..but doesnt mind it... ...keep flirting with her...try out all your original lines on her...and see what makes her tick. And then use the successful ones on other girls!!

As for her..she'll never mind it...cuz she knows its all in good faith!..and she knows you're not serious...she'll enjoy it too!

This really works mann...i've had one girl who said a no...and then 5 girls trippin after that!!...

gosh where do ppl come up with such ideas... :shock:

If the love causes you to smoke and drink and drives you to desperation, then it is not love. It is infatuation. If you want something suddenly real bad, you would probably not want it any longer after you have got it. I feel this is just an emotional state and one should pass over it.

I have also passed a similar phase a couple of years back. Luckily, I had friends who saw sense, unlike the "friends" we see in movies, who play messenger of love and devote all their attention towards the union of lovers. (With friends like that, who needs enemies ? ) My friends made it clear to me that I was just passing an emotional phase and I should try to get over it instead of trying to do something stupid. I suffered silently for nearly 8 months. I resisted all urges to propose to the female or something rash like that. Of course I did have to take recourse to alcohol and tobacco during that period. Me, normally a non-smoker and tetotler, got these new habbits. But my friends stood firm by me and gave me moral support and all the time tried to talk me out of the emotion.

After a year, I got fully out of it and once I was through with that, it was not long before I quit cigarettes and drink. Now I am happy that I didn't propose to her. Her answer either way would have landed me in a soup. If she had rejected, it would have thrown me into greater depths of depression, resulting in more smoke and drink. But that would not have been the worse thing that could have happened. What if she had accepted ? It would have been a nightmare. I would have got landed with that girl for all my life, that too at such a young age. And all my dreams, my ambitions would have gone down the drain and I would have become a sober family man at the young age of 22. I am really happy to see that I escaped that fate.

So the losses due to this thing was 1 year, which is not a small thing during youth as most of the people here would vouch for . But still I atleast have the rest of my life.
with me.

So I feel you should strive to get out of it, instead of getting further in. There is much more to life than just a girl.

and yes dawg i am cool abt it if i realize tht her no means a no i know how to take it and i know how to move on... btw u analyze things pretty well but.. wher'd u come up with da "guina pig funda" actually if i wud have been in some other mood i wud have loved this funda...

yeah....what you say does make sense dawg....and i think its true ...and hope its true too...

How old are you dawg?? 80 ??? u look very mature...

Haha..thanks dude!

Abt my age...just a yr older than you are...and I dont think you're 79!..:)

And yeah...love is always in the air...it just depends upon how busy you are!!..:):):)

Cheers!