Anomaly in XAT QA scores

307 Posts  ·  98 Users
About this group
I was getting at least 13 marks in QA according to the solutions posted by various coaching institutes. But the XAT results show that I got only 9 marks. I have noticed that a lot of other people are facing this problem. English or DM keys can var...
Page 1 of 31

How good/bad is a scoreof 9/20 in XAT?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I think @surprisedeal @laj and others should be applauded for taking the initiative and ensuring things aren't taken lying down.

Also appreaciate XLRI decision to recheck. It takes a lot of guts to accept a mistake and rectify it.

Cheers to everyone.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@techsurge
mine was set A. QA increased from 11.75(97.xx) to 14.75(98.xx)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no change in my marks no idea y but still not getting what the keys showed... 12.75 marks still in QA... every key showed a minimum of 20 marks to me... what the hell??? i think we need the keys...

Life teri leti rahegi....kuch aisa karo ki life ko uski naani yaad aajaye ;)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks @laj 😃 \m/
Hats off to XL !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Subhajit193859 where did u check your XLRI calllist , please provide us the link..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@laj I know your notification's menu must be having some 50 unread notifications every minute :)
But seriously , thanks a lot for taking up this issue. Your Editor tag is truly deserving!
Hats off to you adnd XLRI!
Senior Product Manager || Lenskart.com || XLRI Business Management || 2013 - 2015 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@shivamus Thanks for the reply friend.
XIMB PGDM 2013-2015
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The re-checking also means that XLRI will invite some 300-400 candidates additionally for the interviews. Which also means that those who already got calls from XLRI need not worry, that will remain. "We are going to be fair to everyone, so no one needs to worry," said Prof Ballab.
@Subhajit193859
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Also @laj ma'am thank you for taking up our cause! :))

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...