Announcing open SimCAT

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
There's some news for u guys. IMS faculty at my center were saying there wud be an open SimCAT vry soon. And this time it seems IMS plans to set the paper like never before with some unique structure to surprise us.. I think its worth giving .. u ...
Page 1 of 1
amitnsitian Says
and they dont ask for my CAT registration number

Dear Amit,

Even if they ask for registration No., how does it affect us, as long as it is free. I can see atleast five institutes taking credit for Udyan Sarkar's 100% last year. Next year it could be you.:)

All the best.

Arun
It's never too late.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Plumber Says
Anyways, I do not mind writing it, as long as it's for free

and they dont ask for my CAT registration number

Dood, why are you trying to hide the truth that you do marketing for IMS. Your first post was about some Sherlock Holmes- type novel that IMS is coming up with and now you've announced that IMS is planning to conduct a free mock.

A different structure...ahan..that's an interesting marketing ploy. I personally feel the free simcat, if conducted, would be for the purpose of getting the Cat Seat nos. of people. So that if few non-IMSites bag a few IIM calls, IMS can claim: "2000 IMS students bag IIM calls" instead of 1000 students (which in any case is a bloated figure)

Anyways, I do not mind writing it, as long as it's for free

There's some news for u guys. IMS faculty at my center were saying there wud be an open SimCAT vry soon. And this time it seems IMS plans to set the paper like never before with some unique structure to surprise us.. I think its worth giving .. u guys just stay alert for the date they schedule this open sim. I will post the date as soon as I come to know.

Regards,
Abhimanyu