Anime Discussion

450 Posts  ·  36 Users
About this group
Ahh i couldn't find a thread for discussion about Anime ,which quite a lot many people love :mg: Soo im starting a thread. Everyone can chat about latest chapters from manga, share link to cool AMVs, dialogues etc only regarding Anime's noth...
Page 1 of 45

Wait i thought this is the general anime discussion thread...but i see only Naruto everywhere 👍

QA/DI : 99.97%le (CAT'13) | OA: 99.63%le (CAT'13) | Product Owner
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@All_the_anime_fans:Our Brooklyn has nominated his avatar(a "Naruto with Rinnegan" pic) for the coolest avatar contest.....

I see that most(if not all) of us over here are die hard fans of Naruto anime. It would be very proud for us all to see a anime pic win this contest. So I request all of u to please second his nomination and make the whole of PG realize that "naruto" is unequivocally the coolest avatar.

Here's the link :

[2013] PaGaLGuY Coolest Avatar Contest! Nominations Open!! : PaGaLGuY Forums

Let Naruto prevail!!!!!
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Filler even for April :banghead:

Why do we fall??? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up again.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@shadowwarrior - narutoget.com
Cat-94.86|XAT13 - 99.33|IIFT-51.75|| Calls-iift,xl-bm n hr,spjain,ximb||Rejects-xl,spjain,iift||Converted XIMB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guyz, if any1 can share the link for naruto shippuden episode - 305 (basically the yesterday's one), it will be vry helpful.....

i am not able to see any in the google :\

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@dhruvwali do u watch the series now also...? are u like up-to-date with it?

superlike...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

OMG ! Awesome thread... I'm also a casual Anime fan..

Fav sitcoms -

Naruto(Original and Shippuden)
Death Note
Fate-Stay Night
Bleach
Dragon Ball Z ( 😁 - Bachpan ki yaadein :D)
Senior Product Manager || Lenskart.com || XLRI Business Management || 2013 - 2015 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Brooklyn said:
this is for anime Japanese Cartoons
@ayushnasa said:
I hate to imagine the day we will call shinchan and chhota bheem as ainme ....
then Sorry Guys
#Ineverwatch
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@miseera said:
then definitely I would like to add 'Oogy and the cockroaches' and 'Chota bheem' P.S- Nowadays P.P.S- 'Oogy and cockroaches' in hindi and 'chota bheem' in English
:splat:
I hate to imagine the day we will call shinchan and chhota bheem as ainme ....:P
XLRI || Business Management | 2013 - 2015 || Senior Executive Member - External Linkages (ExLink) || Senior Executive Member - E-Cell || Setting goals is easy. What counts is the ability to follow the dreams till they become your reality
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...