Analytical Skills: Any good book to suggest

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hii Pg Junta, I wish to know about any good book that helps you develop Analytical skills specifically meant for GMAT and other exams. Anything much more precise than George summers... Please help!!!!!:-(
Page 1 of 1

This thread might help you:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-critical-reasoning-discussions-25020700

or try the GMAT QUERY Centre.

All the best.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
chandraaDa_08 Says
I would like to recommend Arun Sharma.It is to the point and exhaustive as well.Hope it helps.:)

what is the title of the book, one is the quant one, the other which is for the DI and LI, do you mean that I should buy the other one, or is there any other book by arun sharma
Hii Pg Junta,
I wish to know about any good book that helps you develop Analytical skills specifically meant for GMAT and other exams. Anything much more precise than George summers...

Please help!!!!!:-(

I would like to recommend Arun Sharma.It is to the point and exhaustive as well.Hope it helps.:)

Hii Pg Junta,
I wish to know about any good book that helps you develop Analytical skills specifically meant for GMAT and other exams. Anything much more precise than George summers...

Please help!!!!!:-(