An MBA after a Degree in Law :postMBA career options

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi , I am a graduate from the National University of Juridical Sciences, West Bengal, India, having graduated in 2006 and presently working in one of the top PSUs of the Govt India as an in-house legal adviser. The nature of my job currently...
Page 1 of 1

Hey,

Please post your query in this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670
Please dont open new threads for single queries.

Cheers and Good Luck.

P.S: Mods do the needful.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi ,
I am a graduate from the National University of Juridical Sciences, West Bengal, India, having graduated in 2006 and presently working in one of the top PSUs of the Govt India as an in-house legal adviser.
The nature of my job currently involves documentation, advisory, arbitration and litigation matters with special emphasis on matters relating to "contracts". I would like to go for an MBA to give my career an edge , given the plethora of career choices it throws up.
I would like to get some clarity on few specific queries which i had in this regard,
1. Whats the value addition and ROI of MBA program for a law grad like me?
2.What kind of specialization for MBA would you suggest with my kind of background and which are schools in India & abroad offer such courses?
3. What kind of Job Profiles does the market offer and who are the potential employers?
Thanks,
Sudip

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.