An inkjet or a laserjet?

6 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
guys..i wanna buy an intergrated printer,scanner and copier for individual purposes..should i go for an inkjet or a laserjet?...how does they differ frm each other and wat r the advantages and maintainance costs that i hav to bear afterwards....wh...
Page 1 of 1
catbitten Says
guys..i wanna buy an intergrated printer,scanner and copier for individual purposes..should i go for an inkjet or a laserjet?...how does they differ frm each other and wat r the advantages and maintainance costs that i hav to bear afterwards....which is the best and affordable model right now?

First It depends upon ur need for the home purpose the inkjet is better and for the mass purpose laser is better.

In inkjet u can hv a look at HP all in one which includes printer, copier, scanner which may cost u arnd 5k and with integrated fax u can get that arnd 7k.

With inkjet u can hv color print also which is not availabe wid laser printer.

Laser printer wd cost u arnd 8.5k.

As far as my suggestion goes u the best buy wd be hp all in one incuding fax arnd 7k or if u r willing to shed some more money then get an upper level of that which may cost u arnd 11k.

-- Ashish --
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
catbitten Says
guys..i wanna buy an intergrated printer,scanner and copier for individual purposes..should i go for an inkjet or a laserjet?...how does they differ frm each other and wat r the advantages and maintainance costs that i hav to bear afterwards....which is the best and affordable model right now?

Well as for the question of inkjet and laser jet goes, if you have to do normal printing like for projects etc, i.e. for your personal use i think inkjet is better. but if you are planning to use the printer for corporate use, like big time use or in a cybercafe etc, you should go for laser jet.

inkjet are cheap but comparatively costly printing.
laser jet are expensive to buy, but cheap in the long run.

Your call,basically...

And yah, the feedback that i got from a frnd of mine for an integrated printer,scanner and copier was that it is not as good. But again your call...

thanks man....
anymore suggestions?

catbitten Says
i can afford anything around 10k for it..

i dont have any idea abt the prices but as far as ecomony goes a laser jet will offer u the cheapest cost per page.. though they r expensive to buy..

if u r not gonna print much, u might as well go for an inkjet as it will not make much of a diff.. i think xerox, HP n cannon make some good ones..

i can afford anything around 10k for it..