Amrita School of Business,Admission Queries

304 Posts  ·  61 Users
About this group

Welcome puys. :: : This thread is related to admission queries about Amrita School of Business.You can ask any questions regarding the institution and it's credentials.Pour your questions in and these will be answered by us. All the best...

Page 1 of 31
@Ramyadgr8 you are completely wrong. Check the alumni profile of Amrita, coimbatore campus
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

wht to do if we dnt hv any meritorious achievements?? can we leave it blank ? does it count during d interview?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hai when will the candidates be called for the next round ? will we come to know if we are not selected for next round? i am having 77 percentile in cat 15 months experience 82.2 in tenth .70 in 12th and 71 in engineering. do i make a chance to coimbatore?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR COIMBatore campus?wat r my chances? ..IM HAVING 87%IN MAT,67% IN CAT,68%-BTECH,69-XII,82-X
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ptbchandru said:
Hi, I am ChandruMy acads up to highschool is above 90%. And I did my graduation in B.Tech in Biotechnology. Passed out with 82%. I have 4 years of Work experience in Biotech field. My CAT score would be around 70%. What are my chances for admission? And will there be any problem with the educational background and past work experience during campus placements after M.B.A?Thanks
@Ramyadgr8 said:
@suvadro@kapil_do_or_die : Actually Amrita is not that good for placement, mostly u get placed in marketing that too sales job. else you will get placed in bank...thats all , even the student strength decreased this year ...don't get carried aaway by their prospectus...keep Amrita as your last option...
Continue further discussion here.
NIA Pune 2014-16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi, I am Chandru
My acads up to highschool is above 90%. And I did my graduation in B.Tech in Biotechnology. Passed out with 82%. I have 4 years of Work experience in Biotech field. My CAT score would be around 70%. What are my chances for admission? And will there be any problem with the educational background and past work experience during campus placements after M.B.A?
Thanks
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Classes have already started, right? how r u feeling there?

A banker in the day,a dreamer at night
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello fellas 😃 got adm in amrita business school amritapuri :grin: could smeone assist me with what are the necessary items to carry to the hostel..? I'm afraid amritapuri is in interiors rite...?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello fellas a very good morng to all...well I got selected in Amrita School of Business Amritapuri :grin: but ders a slight prob my 6th sem exms r going on n therefore ill b joining dem only by 15th:| well hv many queries as well...class hrs,dress code n s it necessary to gt our laptop as soon as we join in..?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi frnz,
i got selected for amritapuri campus ...:grin: can anybody give info abt the nearest railway station and frm der hw i can reach the campus ??
thanx in advance ........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...