Amrita School of Business 2013 Admissions

595 Posts  ·  95 Users
About this group
This is the official thread of Amrita School of Business regarding MBA admissions for 2013-2015. Watch out this space for more news and updates from us. Also if you have any admission related queries, feel free to post it :smiley:
Page 1 of 60

one of the worst college ever i come across..presently i am in ASB banglore..the rules and facilities sucks here..no wifi in hostel rooms thr's a seperate room fr that..worst food..and moreovr the most imp thing MBA MS course is fake..we r spending near abt 12lac fees and gettng placemnts on the basis of only MBA degree and that too we r gettng placmnts of 4-5 lacs..MBA MS course is just to atract admissions nothng else..a boy cannot touch a girl or walk together otherwise u r dead..:Pu can go out of the college daily fr only 2 hours and u hav to be back by 7:00 pm..pass is issued fr 2 hours that is 3-5 or 4-6 or 5-74 gatepass are issued by which u can go out of the colge but u have to be back again before 7:00pm..plz i made a wrong decision i dnt want others to make that..dont join this colege..dnt waste yr money and tym..the engg students condition are worst then us..n the rules and facilities are same fr other campus also..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys a few more seats are available to ASB. Cut off for the remaining seats is 65 percentile. Please inform your friends.

Arun
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can we apply to amrita coimbatore still??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GOT OFFER LETTER TODAY 😃

😁
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all...dont know if it is the right place but can anyone tell me what is the procedure for fees refund at ASB and how long will it take...

Ravali Bhogaraju
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@theachiever

Appeared for PI on 12th April in Bangalore Campus......When will the results be out any candidates who appeared on the same date?

do you know when will the results of second round of gdpi will be out.did you recieve any mail regarding the interview

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got selected in Coimbatore campus,can any1 tell me hw the life is there and all of its rules n regulations and restrictions,pls rply

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys, I found a blog. I guess it is a senior guy's. He has written about life at Amrita - Hostel, canteen and all fun stuff. Sounds cool.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Appeared for PI on 12th April in Bangalore Campus......When will the results be out any candidates who appeared on the same date?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone from 2 nd list appeared for gd/pi ??

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...