Divyanshu Mishra's post

in Amity GD/PI
Updated 24 Feb, 2010.

Sharing my GDPI experience held on 10th Feb 10 @ AMITY BUSINESS SCHOOL for MBA-Gen

1.Essay-What effect multinational companies have on developing nations?Is there any need to regulate them to check social,economic and environement issues? Timelimit-20 mins

2.GD-Case study about conflict in an organization. 10 students.10 mins.We were sitting in a classroom far apart.2 members (a faculty and a psycologist) to mark.5 min were given to read the casestudy.Everybody was given fair chance of speaking.Those who couldnt properly during GD,they were asked to summerize the discussion.

3.Interview-Three member panel consisting of a industry person,a faculty and a psycologist.

q1-is it good evening or good afternoon(it was 4.30 pm and I wished good evening)
q2-introduce yourself
q3-what is your job profile(I have work ex)
q4-what if u get only 12K per monthafter passing out (to check how I react)
q5-why MBA?Why AMITY?
q6-whats special about Surat?
q7-what is your dream company?what is so good about it?CEO,finacial detail etc
When I was answering this question they cut me in between and said thank you can leave.:splat::splat::splat:

I got through and would be joining MBA-Gen.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

There are 699 posts in Amity GD/PI.

View all the posts »

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store