Amity Dubai & London : Admission Query Thread

9 Posts  ·  117 Users
About this group
Hi Everyone, We are proud to bring to you - The Admission Query Blog of Amity Dubai and London. On behalf of Amity Dubai and London, Ms Mansoori (Academic Manager) would be answering your queries at: Amity Dubai and London - Admissi...
Page 1 of 1

What is the criteria to take admission in dubai amity for supply and chain management and what about its placement? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is Amity Dubai Bcom Honors is recognized by UGC

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi guysi'm kiran from b'lore....guys i'm plannin on takin GMAT exams and i need ur suggestions....i'm an avg. student and do u guys recommend me to take the exams or not....pls reply asap guys...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to do MBA from Amity. But confused where to go, Amity Dubai or Amity London? Please tell me which would be better in terms of placements and value.
Thanks
Mohit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Ramesh,

You will surely get placement help in India. We have a very strong placement network in India.

Best regards,
Ms. Mansoori

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thank you for your quick reply. Moreover,I would like to know whether there is any chance if I want a job in India instead of Dubai ? Like if I come back to India, will I get any placement help??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Ramesh,

We are offering upto 100% scholarship to students based upon their academic performance.

For the full program details and fee, please visit the link below

http://amityuniversity.ae/Fee.asp

We have a strong placement cell in Dubai which provides placemnent assistance to students.

Best regards,

Ms. Mansoori

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please tell me details about the scolarships provided by Amity. Also let me know the details of the placements provided by the Dubai campus.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone,

We are proud to bring to you - The Admission Query Blog of Amity Dubai and London.

On behalf of Amity Dubai and London, Ms Mansoori (Academic Manager) would be answering your queries at:

Amity Dubai and London - Admission Queries or on this discussion thread.

You can post all your queries pertaining to Amity Dubai and London here. These could be related to course content, faculty, placements, infrastructure etc.

You can post your questions about Amity Dubai and London by hitting the 'Post Reply' button .After going through all your queries on a regular basis,we shall reply to this thread, covering all your queries. Please leave your contact number or e-mail address for a quicker response.

Best regards,
Amity

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...