Amity Business School - Noida Batch 2013-2015.

35 Posts  ·  57 Users
About this group

Hi Guys, For all those aiming to be a part of ABS in 2013 to 2015 batch My Name is Ravneet, and currently i am in 2nd Semester in ABS- Noida.. If you have doubts about MBA GEN/M & S/ HR/ IB Go Ahead shoot thy questions.I am happy t...

Page 1 of 4

wen is the session begning?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello there! . I want to know about the placements for " MBA - Telecom Management " (Amity Business School, Noida) . As i have completed graduation as B.Tech. - Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. So, i want to know that what are the placements record of the same branch? And also i want to ask about "CORE MBA" placements and career.

( I am going to appear for CMAT Feb-2014)

Please reply soon, thank you!
Do it Today or Regret Tomorrow !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA general or MBA(IB) which one is a better option from Amity NOIDA for a good placement....What's the fee structure for MBA(IB)...??

MBA general
MBA IB
14 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

what dress code amity mba has for girls??

2 comments
shiv175
@shiv175  ·  0 karma

hey there. are you from 2013-15 batch amity bussiness ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shiv175
@shiv175  ·  0 karma

i got selected for the same ...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Took admission in MBA M&S; 2013-15. Wondering if Amity will provide a laptop or do I need to buy it by myself?... Please reply...

Thanks

Kumar Shakti Arya

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which is better mba ib from amity or pgdm from jims rohini??

1 comment
drravneet
@drravneet  ·  0 karma

Amity IB- You could also look at M&S;/Gen at Amity

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when MBA classes are going to be start ??? 😛

1 comment
drravneet
@drravneet  ·  0 karma

Please join the group for updates
www.facebook.com/groups/470655249656632/...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I wanna do mba in either marketing or entrepreneurship from amity noida.

Dont want any placement but want to set up my own enterprise.M from a business background.So is it worth spending 2 yrs and 15 lac rupees?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@SakshayD

I have been selected for MBA (M&S;), since I am an out station candidate, I applied for hostel, but none has been alloted so far. Is the hostel capacity so low? And secondly, the dress code is strictly with pure formals (coat+ trousers) or anything other than casual works?

Get in touch with the hostel office- You will be allotted the hostel when you pay the fees.
Yes- Its a MBA Course. You have to be professional. Blazers not compulsory but you are to wear them to corporate meetings, interactions, presentations

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
drravneet
@drravneet  ·  0 karma
@Hurojit Please join this group that i have created. All your queries will be answered here..

www.facebook.com/groups/470655249656632/...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
drravneet
@drravneet  ·  0 karma
@Hurojit Please join the group-
You have to report to the registrations which should be happening in C Block- Please confirm-, You can come via gate 4- which is closest- You ll have to get a pass made for private vehicle/auto entry
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been selected for MBA (M&S;), since I am an out station candidate, I applied for hostel, but none has been alloted so far. Is the hostel capacity so low? And secondly, the dress code is strictly with pure formals (coat+ trousers) or anything other than casual works?

SakshaySDhadwal
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...