ALUMNI & Students Speak @ IILM GSM

47 Posts  ·  37 Users
About this group
I was going through my facebook account and came across with the information which I found to be relevant to share with my IILM friends. Distinguished IILM Global Thinker Award which will be conferred upon Prof. Soumitra Dutta, Anne and Elme...
Page 1 of 5

What is the difference between GSM and Gurugram campus ?

Whivh one is better?? There was no choice availabe when i went on to the interview

1 comment
sanyaldipendra
@sanyaldipendra  ·  0 karma

please anybody please share. I got admitted in it though\\\\

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 60% in graduation, 62% in standard 10th and 72% in 12 also my CMAT percentile is 77, what is your criteria of admission in IILM??

1 comment
Vishi_bagga
@Vishi_bagga  ·  9 karma

Yes, you are eligible for IILM with your marks. You would need to appear for for GD/PI and your selection will be based on your performance

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IILM Graduate School of Management is going to schedule a HR  conference on 17th of December, 2016 at Greater Noida. We are going to  discuss on a topic about Virtual Team Dynamics and Role of Leadership  for Virtual Team Effectiveness. In this repective topics, the Senior HR  Professionals will conduct a panel discussion, where the Corporate  Heads, the Team Leaders, the Professors and the Students will also take  part in the panel dicsussion. The topic is all about to establish an  effective virtual team which requires exemplary leadership, creating and  maintaining trust, and team building along with open lines of  commnication among team member. This experimental sesion would focus on  exploring leadership with different issues associated with completion of  different task in virtual settings. Specifically, it looks at virtual  leadership roles, responsibilities, and competencies, identifies  challenges unique to virtual teams and considers implications for  effective virtual team performance. I hope for all of your presence in  the coming HR Conference.  

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Click on the below link for more information on Placements at 

IILM:https://www.facebook.com/IILMCareerManagementCentre/ 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Experience by an Alumni:

I am an alumnus of IILM. 

When I joined college, I had no idea of what will I be? I give full credit to what I am right now to the faculty members, mentoring sessions, industrial  visits and many more things to name at IILM. It gives me immense pleasure to tell you guys that you are at the right place.My faculty member taught me, that everyone is like a flower. If you are a flower with soft touch, you can mould yourself according to the environment and this is what is required in the professional world. But, if you are flower with hard touch which can't be molded that means it requires a lot of work to be done and the adaptability to change yourself. I miss my college days..... 

#MyIILM

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Click on the below link for more information on Placements at IILM:

https://www.facebook.com/IILMCareerManagementCentre/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

With us is IILM Alumni Mr Kapil Chanana from @CocaCola India to greet the Class of 2016, #ConvocationDay #IILMGrads

http://twitter.com/IilmInstitute/status/727818096199802880/photo/1

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations, Class of 2016! You've walked across the stage, received your diploma, and switched your tassel. 

As you transit from student life to alumni network, we hope you will stay in touch! Welcome to the Alumni Family. 

#MyIILM #GraduationDay #AlumniNetwork

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#TheIILMPGDM | Annual Convocation - Class of 2016, on Wednesday May 4th at#LodhiRoadCampus
#MyIILM #IILMGrads

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#TheIILMPGDM | Be a part of the best B-School in Delhi-NCR.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...