Alumni speak: first three months in office

1 Post  ·  2 Users
About this group
I had good learning experience in the first three months in office. Most of the time was devoted to understand my roles and responsibilities at work place. My immediate boss is vey cooperative, but his pronunciations are at times very funny. He's ...
Page 1 of 1

I had good learning experience in the first three months in office. Most of the time was devoted to understand my roles and responsibilities at work place. My immediate boss is vey cooperative, but his pronunciations are at times very funny. He's from South India, and has that typical south Indian accent. He's an enterprising man who's committed to excellence. I'm working with him on his dream project, as he puts it. It's said to be one of the significant projects the company is working on presently. I'm trying to give my best and prove my abilities on several occasions.

Since the time I've joined office, my social and professional networking has improved. Five people have already recommended my profile on LinkedIn. I showed it to all my friends proudly. My friend list on Facebook is increasing rapidly. I strongly feel that there's a need to make my Facebook profile more professional. It cannot anymore appear to be the profile of a college going chap. I really need to rework on it ASAP. Any suggestions?

Find us on http://www.bibs.co.in for more details.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...