Alumni Speak @ BIBS : Mr Patrick Antony ( International Business Developer @ 123Greetings.com)

3 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
My days at BIBS were awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed the classroom lectures / interactions and the corporate exposures. I am glad that the professors of this institute pay individual attention to students whenever required; help us to make the right...
Page 1 of 1

We all respect our college only because of our past experience

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Patrick We all have enjoyed our time in BIBS, It was the golden period of our life

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
My days at BIBS were awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed the classroom lectures / interactions and the corporate exposures. I am glad that the professors of this institute pay individual attention to students whenever required; help us to make the right kind of career choice. The lessons learnt over here will never be forgotten. The value addition to my career in these two years will keep me going for a lifetime.
I have been absorbed as an International Business Developer at 123Greetings.com, for managing international markets. This is a great exposure for me. I have learnt how to handle pressure at work place and manage multiple tasking at the same time. I'm enjoying my job and my boss seems very happy with my work. It's been about 6 months in this job and I'm looking forward to a handsome mid-year appraisal!

Thank you BIBS :)

Patrick Anthony
BIBS ex-student
Presently working with 123Greetings.com

Find us on http://www.bibs.co.in for more details.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...